Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
She noticed a missed call from Sid as soon as she reached home.
She called him back and he did not answer the call immediately. "He might be at the university" she reasoned. A few minutes later Sid called her and she answered.
"Good evening bhabhiiii." He said cheerfully.
"Hi Sid", she replied. "Are we in a good mood today?" she said.
"Of course bhabhi, why would I not be?" Sid replied and went on, "I need to tell you something. It's a secret."
"What?" Ruby casually asked.
Sid replied, "The theater near our apartment building that shows..um..you know...um...those kind of movies."
"Theater?" Ruby asked.
"The theater bhabhiii....the theater about which I told you, the other day. The one we students go to for fun." he said.
Ruby acted all innocent, "oh..the one you warned me to stay away from..okay..what about it?"
"I heard that someone was sexually assaulted there a couple of nights ago. And you know what the weird part is?" he went on, "The weird part is that a man was sexually assaulted by a woman."
"What?" She asked.
"Yes, bhabhii. I heard that from one of my friends. He told me that as soon as the news broke, the demand for the 2nd show tickets sky rocketed." Sid said.
"Can you believe that the 2nd show was house full for the last two nights." Sid said smiling.
Ruby felt proud of her accomplishment and smiled. She remembered how she was in control and how the young guy was moaning when she was giving him pleasure.
She felt like she was controlling the young guy as a toy..a sex toy. "He..he..he" she gave out a small laughter.
"Did you go too?" Ruby asked Sid.
He replied, "No bhabhi..but I will tonight. May be I will get lucky and some sexy babe will assault me. Ha..Ha" He joked.
Ruby showed mocked anger and said, "Thath! You and your theater."
"What else is new?" she asked.
"I heard from the same friend of mine that the other places were completely empty and so lost a lot of business." Sid said.
"Really?" Ruby giggled, "And what kind of places are those?" Ruby asked in a low voice.
"You know, other places we students go to for fun." Sid replied, not paying much attention to the question.
Ruby wanted to know more. She asked again, "Like, what kind?"
Sid went all silent. Sensing this Ruby said, "So that I can stay away from those, Re."
Sid said, "Okay, since you asked."
"The DVD rental place next to the big shopping mall, the computer browsing center close to the hospital etc." He said.
"What happens there?" Ruby was curious.
"You are asking too many questions, bhabhii" Sid said showing some frustration. "It is belittling to students like me. When you ask what kind of perverted things we do there. Let it go na." He said.
Ruby giggled and said, "I got you now, Sid. I am not hanging up until you give me all the details. He..He.."
Sid tried one more time to see if his bhabhi would let it go, "Bhaaabhiiii, come on now."
Ruby was adamant. She did not budge.
Finally Sid, said, "okay..okay..fine. I will tell you. But promise you won't tell anyone or think of me as a pervert."
Ruby got excited as soon as she heard the word pervert, but did not show her excitement and said, "Promise baabaa. I will not think of you as a pervert."
Sid said, "Actually, I don't do any of those but I heard from some friends."
Ruby giggled again sensing his discomfort talking about it, thinking to herself , "Surely Sid would have done them all."
She said, "okay..okay I believe you."

"At the DVD rental place, there is a small secret door at the end of the shop that leads to another room. There they keep multiple booths covered with curtains so that folks can have their own private shows." He said.
"That is it? It does not sound perverted at all. You gave it so much hype, Sid, acting all innocent, "I don't do them bhabhiii." She mocked him. She was clearly trying to get more juicy details out of him.
"Wait, bhabhi..let me finish." He said, clearly offended by her mockery, "The important thing is that there is a huge abandoned building a block away from that place." He said.
"Why is that the important thing?" Ruby interrupted. She did that on purpose to irritate him so that he would spill more juicy details than he originally intended.
"Wait bhabhi.." He continued, "No one goes there and behind that abandoned building, there are so many trees and the fields start from there."
He paused for a bit and then said, "After 7PM, people go there to find women. They take them to the DVD store and have private sessions there."
"Ooh..that is an important thing, then" she mocked him.
Sid got a bit more irritated and said, " The computer browsing center is also very close to that place."
"You won't believe what happens there." He said.
"What happens there?" She asked.
"Shows" He replied.
"Shows?" Ruby asked.
"Yes bhabhi. Behind that, so called the internet cafe, there are rooms with large glass windows. Instead of these road side women, a lot of college girls go there."
"College girls?" She asked.
"Yes bhabhi. To earn pocket money. Those girls go in and get paid for putting on shows." he said.
"Thath..you are making up stories. Why would any college going girl do it? Wouldn't their parents find out? You think I am naive, Sid?" She asked.
Sid replied, "I knew you would say that. You are indeed naive bhabhi. Those girls don't show their faces."
Ruby asked, "What?"
"You ask too many questions bhabhi. This is how it works. The owner of the cafe is friends with many security officer men and clearly gives them bribes so that they will leave his "Business" alone. Also, many wealthy kids go there and so other security officermen are afraid to raid that place, because of all the wealthy fathers of these kids." He said.
"This makes it very attractive for the college girls. The owner has regulars. Also, some freelance girls. These girls go in the cafe during the evening and get "selected". The owner selects the girls for the evening and based on what they are willing to show or do, they get paid. As simple as that."
"And the faces? How do they not show them?" She asked.
"They wear masks, like the ones from the operas, where the upper half of the face stays covered." He explained.
"Hmmmm, you kids are perverts." She laughed as she heard Sid say, "Bhabhiii, you promised not to call us that."
She then said, "Okay..okay sorry not perverts. Kinky boys and girls." and Sid laughed at that.
She said, "Okay Sid, bye" and hung up.
She held the phone to her chest for a min and got lost in her thoughts. She was extremely excited thinking about what Sid said.
"Would you do it, baby?" she asked the sane Ruby.
The reply was, "Don't even talk to me. You have become a pervert yourself. So shameless, che..che."
"How about you?" She posed the same question to the other Ruby.
"Hmmm, you mean put on a show? Walk into a room with glass doors, with everyone on the other side of the glass to see every move you make? Then slowly start to put on a seductive dance taking off your clothes one by one? Very exciting. Why not? If the face is covered." She replied.
[+] 3 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 29-06-2022, 03:29 AM