Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
While in the room, i pulled divya near and pushed my hands inside her tees, was feeling a little more romantic after being with vini for sometime. Just held her nipples and slowly started rotating them with my fingers, they were very delicate rolling of her nipples, she let out a moan, then said, i am always yours da, but we need to have dinner, i pulled her closer and was in no mood to let her go, reddy had started his stirring and i really didn't want him to miss divya's love valley. I pushed my hands inside her jeans and put my finger on her pussy mound and massaged for a while, then bent a little and sat on cot, pulled her closer, held her top up a little and put my tongue inside her navel. Her deep navel was the biggest turn on for reddy and he had never tasted it till now. I removed my jeans and jockey, then held reddy in my hand and put his tip on her navel and started rotating him. Divya had closed her eyes now and her hands moved to reddy, she held reddy for sometime and said missed you da from last night. I looked up at her and asked last night? she nodded and said, you didn't bother for another round after he released, so i said, i remembered the previous night where you slept after he was fully up and standing.

I took lot of pain in getting him down, so decided against going after his first release. Divya then hit me hard on chest and said, only the day before i was tired completely, otherwise i take reddy till he is calm right? i said sorry, missed the cue yesterday. She said, this is your yesterday's quota, i need more of him, i want him to be inside my pussy always. I joked, cut him and keep it there always. She hit again and said, wish i could do that. In the class today, my panties brushed my pussy a little and i couldn't concentrate anymore on the lectures and bent down and kissed reddy's tip and said, i miss you too darling. She smiled at him and then got up and held him in her hand for a sec and turned towards me, she said, who will remove these and pointed to her dress, i said sorry dear and removed the button of her jeans and then held her panty and pushed both of them down, she moved her legs and threw them at a distance, then moved my hands to her back to find bra hooks, they were not there, caressed her back and removed her tees, she had worn front hook bra today, i slowed down a little, removed a single hook and held myself back, she was still holding reddy, she brushed her pussy with reddy's tip, a sweet moan left her mouth.

She brushed her pussy tip for another 2 minutes with reddy and then she couldn't control anymore, she pushed reddy a little inside and then moved her hips forward, adjusted a little and then gave another big push, he was completely inside the licensed love cliff. i held her shoulder a little away from mine, reddy still buried in her love hole, pushed her head a little back, we were standing in a V shape above hips, i wanted to remove the hooks of her bra with my teeth, tried a couple of times and didn't succeed, then left a hand from her shoulder and removed the rest of the hooks. Divya now put her hands on my shoulders and took grip, then lifted one leg and wrapped it around my waist, she wanted to try the other leg, but i was not supporting her bums, she hit me and said, your love has decreased da. I said no dear, was just observing you and pushed both my palms on her bums, held each with one hand and then lifted her up slowly. Divya was moaning like hell, so put my lips on hers and then pushed her to the wall, left one bum and put my hand on her boobs, kept kneading them with love, changed hands when it hurt a little, divya stayed in the same position and was not doing anything, she opened her eyes and said, ummmmm, this is what i dream of always even with my eyes open.

I asked that i hold you all the time, she said, not only that, but reddy also inside. It was now more than half an hour of my holding her, couldn't lift her anymore due to a little exhaustion from the previous session with 3 pussies. Held her bums again and then turned towards bed, slowly put her on bed and moved on top of her. She wanted me to lay on her for sometime, with so much of her womb pressure on reddy's tip, he was ready to unload. I moved him a bit and divya said, normal speed darling, i held on to the speed and moved him in and out like clock work, after another 15 minutes of continuous holding pressure of reddy, divya said, faster now, i am about to release, i increased the speed and also the pressure on her pussy. Reddy released first, moved him a couple of time before the last drop is released and divya also released her juices. I tried to remove reddy so that i can suck her juices, she held on tightly to me and lay in the same position for sometime. She then said, i had a bad thought creep today, i asked her what, she said i should not feel bad.

I said ok, tell me, she said, she felt that i went to udaya or someone who was my sex partner before marriage. I said what rubbish, i love you di and i will always love you. Please don't get any such bad thoughts to your head. If you want you can accompany me everywhere, i will never feel bad. It is only you and always you in my heart. If you get hurt a little also i feel like dying di, please please dont ever get such thoughts to your mind. She was convinced with the words and i was pleased with the results. Divya then casually asked me, can i meet her, i said sorry da, now that i am married, why spoil someone's life, if you had asked before marriage i would have made both of you meet, but not now as i am married and want to be dedicated husband. She said ok dear, sure, will not go back to history again. I kissed her cheeks and said thanks, just then there was a knock on the door, it was vini calling for dinner.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-05-2019, 09:27 AM