Incest adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA
Vini let my hand a little loose and i pushed my finger inside a little, she was trying to fully concentrate on akka's pussy, her hips jerked a little, i pushed my finger a little more with each passing minute, after about 5 minutes, my finger was buried in her bum hole. With so much time periyamma increased her speed along with her breathing, i knew she will release anytime now, i was circling my finger inside vini's bum hole, akka was getting her pussy licked and periyamma was banging reddy and akka was sucking periyamma's boobs. When periyamma released, her whole body jerked so violently that akka had to hold her with both her hands and then slowly put her next to me. Periyamma's eyes had satisfaction, she put her hands on my stomach and was massaging it gently, i turned towards her and asked her one more round, she said we have all decided to give each other a chance first and then if he is still standing then we will decide who will take it later. It was akka's turn now and she jumped on reddy, she didn't push her pussy on him, instead adjusted her bum hole a little and then pushed it on reddy, it hurt again a little, i said akka, i think we should involve sekhar also, with so much pressure on him what if he breaks pointing towards reddy.

Akka said, nooo, he has smaller ones, which is for single use, yours is longer and stronger and can last for multiple times, both are needed dear. Akka then put her legs forward and sat in desi shitting position, she started slowly lifting her hips up and then pushing it down. Periyamma who was sitting next to me was lying idle, i pulled vini and pushed her on periyamma, periyamma said shee, vini then slapped her a little and said, you only want the pleasure but dont want to give it back, she got angry and said, see what i do to you bitch and turned vini and made her lie on sofa and held her boobs and pushed her lips on vini's, akka started laughing. Periyamma then removed her one hand from vini's boobs and inserted two fingers into vini's pussy. Vini was enjoying the movement, i held vini's hands and folded her fingers except her middle finger, then pushed it towards periyamma's pussy, vini moved her finger inside periyamma's pussy with speed, periyamma lifted her head a little and a big moan left her mouth. Akka was continuing banging her bum hole. Vini and periyamma released once more and lay in each other's hands, akka said, it is enough at the back, i want it now in my pussy da.

I then got up and made akka stand on sofa, asked her to take grip on the sofa tops and kneel, she parted her legs and came to doggy style, i held reddy for the first time in the evening, guided him to her pussy, her pussy was already coated with her juices, there was no friction or holding back, pushed reddy till hilt. Akka moaned keshoooooo...... I asked her slow or speed, she said, i want speed as i am more than halfway to release, i held her hips for grip and moved reddy in and out with little speed, akka released in less than 2 minutes, i continued banging her for some more time, bent a little and held her nipples and started rotating them with my fingertips, akka was back in no time and i increased reddy's speed, the pressure was also building up in reddy, akka moved her hips back with equal pressure when i moved reddy inside her pussy, the sound was echoing the room chap, chap chap chap. I asked her akka i want to and she interrupted and said me too, we both increased our speed and reached climax after about 5 minutes, her love juices mixed with mine started flowing on reddy and flowed till our thighs.

I removed reddy and rolled next to her, she turned towards me and put her face on my shoulders, her boobs deeply pressed to my hands.I now looked at the phone, the call timer was showing 2 hours 49 minutes, i cut the call. Then akka said, i dont think i love sekhar anymore da, i have fallen in love with you. I was surprised and looked at her, asked her what? she said, cut the marriage off da, i dont want any other dick here pointing towards her pussy. Now only i dont get mood if i think of sekhar, only one thought of you and my pussy starts itching badly, what if i don't release after marriage, what will he think of me. I pulled her closer and kissed her deeply, i said, akka you are the best no doubt, but this is your life and i am not going any further than i am already, we all will be here and we can plan up, don't ever get these thoughts of breakup with sekhar, he loves you too dear and will make an ideal life partner to you. She kept quite not knowing how to convince me.
 horseride  Cheeta    
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: adventures in incest---- BY COTRRAJA - by sarit11 - 24-05-2019, 09:24 AM