serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(11-06-2022, 10:43 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was just sitting and watching both of u aur dono ke beeche me mota tagda kala lund tha jiske foreskin me precm lagke chamak rha tha)

( this was between u and ur wife )

( i smiled a bit the way alia teased u and when u took the first taste of my precum i know u are done with all the male hormones in u )

( i smiled and mocked looking at u ) sirf ungli se hi chakhna hai kya ? hmmmm ( i asked )

( i know both of u need the dick but i needed u both supporting and helping each other and working in sync which will optimize my pleasure)

AMIT---(sucking on alia's finger...tasting the precum)...slurrph....mmmm...hhhmmm..

ALIA---(i can see amit enjoying the taste of precum....)...AMIT taste pasand aaya...???

[Image: lEhNwjB.jpg]

AMIT---(nods my head yes...still sucking...)mmm...mmmmhhh....hmmm..

saheb asked amit .....

AMIT---no saheb (nods my head no...)...sirf ungli se ..nahi...

ALIA---(takes my finger out of AMIT's mouth...)....look you u you want to keep sucking it haa??? (asking AMIT...teasinly)

ALIA---(amit getting upset i can see that from his expression...)..

ALIA---(i point my finger towards SAHEB's 11 inch cock which is dongling just some inches away from AMIT's mouth...)

ALIA---AMIT...waha se aur mil jayega..tumko...

[Image: E-k1e82-VUAE-v-TF.jpg]

AMIT..and..ALIA..  both coming closer ....to the dick tip....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 11-06-2022, 10:53 PM