serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(11-06-2022, 10:22 PM)Aliapet Wrote: ALIA---(swinging my right hand index finger in a circular motion...in front of AMIT's face... )...

AMIT---(there's precum on that finger...)...my mouth opened wide....toungue out....like a dog is getting teased by a bone...

(my eyes and mouth are constantly following ALIA's finger in air....)...

ALIA---(smiling...)hehehehe...(lowers my finger....putting it in AMIT's mouth...)..TASTE IT AMIT...

[Image: aliabhatt.gif]

AMIT---(sucking on the finger....)mmm..mmmhmhm...hhmmm...

( i was just sitting and watching both of u aur dono ke beeche me mota tagda kala lund tha jiske foreskin me precm lagke chamak rha tha)

[Image: 2022-03-27.png]

( this was between u and ur wife )

( i smiled a bit the way alia teased u and when u took the first taste of my precum i know u are done with all the male hormones in u )

( i smiled and mocked looking at u ) sirf ungli se hi chakhna hai kya ? hmmmm ( i asked )

( i know both of u need the dick but i needed u both supporting and helping each other and working in sync which will optimize my pleasure)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 11-06-2022, 10:43 PM