Misc. Erotica Sex Tales - A collection of carnal tales --- chancellorx
Sex Tales - A collection of carnal tales

Sex stories for the hungry soul

If it's one thing Nikki hated, it was being home alone. She was more of a people person so living with no roommate was hard on her. Tonight she had decided to hang out with Dimpi at her apartment. Maybe they would watch some movies or drink a bit or whatever.
For this occasion, Nikki dressed in a jean skirt and a black zip-up hoodie with nothing but a red bra underneath. She wanted to be comfortable but not hot so that's why she decided to wear just the hoodie. When she got there, Dimpi opened the door with a huge smile on her face.
They had only known each other for two months but they had become fast friends and Dimpi knew Nikki was a lesbian. Dimpi was bi so she went both ways.
"Hey there. I was just about to start a movie so c'mon in. You want something to drink?"
Nikki nodded, smiling. "You have any vodka or something?"
“Smirnoff’s good?”
Running a hand through her wavy bla hair as she headed for Dimpi's bedroom where the flat screen was. "Anything's good right now."
Dimpi nodded. "Okay, I'll see you in a minute."
Nikki laid down on the bed and minutes later Dimpi came in with two drinks and laid down next to her. They started the movie and halfway through they were already feeling tipsy. Nikki couldn't stop laughing and Dimpi was acting extremely flirtatious.
When the movie ended, Nikki was the first to speak. "So what should we do now? Watch another movie?"

"Actually…." Dimpi rolled over on top of Nikki and sat up, straddling her waist. She pulled her shirt off over her head, revealing her pink laced bra, and slipped off her jean shorts, revealing a matching pair of pink short panties. She bent down over Nikki, leaving only an inch of space between their lips. "I had something else in mind."

Nikki was surprised. She had no idea that Dimpi liked her but all she could do was grin. "And what's that?" Nikki sat up, unzipping her jacket and tossing it on the floor, revealing her own red push-up bra. She then ran one hand up Dimpi's stomach, placing her other hand on her hip.

"Let's experiment," Dimpi said seductively. She reached down and slowly unzipped the zipper on Nikki's skirt. She then laid down on top of Nikki and pressed her lips up against Nikki's, pushing the bottom of Nikki's skirt up with her hand
Nikki slid her hands around to Dimpi's back and undid her bra clasp, pulling the bra away and dropping it on the floor beside the bed. "I can't believe this is happening," she said in between kisses, reaching up to fondle Dimpi's breasts.
[+] 1 user Likes ddey333's post
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
Sex Tales - A collection of carnal tales --- chancellorx - by ddey333 - 11-06-2022, 11:43 AM