serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(11-06-2022, 10:45 AM)Aliapet Wrote: AMIT---(getting pulled)...ahhhh..

(saheb's dick hit my face...)...thaaappppp..

ALIA---ji saheb aa ri hu....(give ballsac a long kiss...)..mwwwaaahuuuuhhhhh...(came out...)

AMIT---(precum comeing out..i close my right eye...)...a-hhhhh....my right covered in saheb's precum...

ALIA and AMIT. sitting on their knees facing each other...and saheb's big black wet cock dongling between them

[Image: alia-laughing-nodding-no.gif]

ALIA (keeps smiling..looking precum on AMIT's face)...and.....AMIT (sitting quietly (right eye shinning..cuz of the precum) looking deep in alia's eyes)    

ALIA---I WILL SERVE "SATISH SAHEB " ALL MY LIFE ...HE IS THE ALPHA OF THIS HOUSE...

AMIT--I LOVE MY LOVELY WIFE ALIA , AND I WILL NEVER LEAVE HER I WILL FOLLOW HER EVERYWHERE , AND HELP HER SERVE HER ALPHA BULL...

I WILL BE THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD....

[Image: 1-3.jpg]

( as alia kissed my teaticle ) alia milega chusne milega dont worry good girl alia 

( i was a 6 feet 5  inch 130 kg weighing huge hunk sitting at the bed edge and both of u tiny white meats sitting in between my thighs on either side of my flapping dick which is going up and down and u are giving commitment to each other)

( as alia said what i liked i patted her head )

( my dick was curved which means dick head was curved towards amit and as amit said ki his life goal is to be agood hubby i thought to remove that little bit of masculinity left in his and re record his statement )

( i placed my peeslit right on his right nostril so that u inhale the musk of my dickhead)

bra panty pehanke hubby kaise bante hai ( corrupting amits head and also making him inhale my peeslit)

tell me ur life goal again amit ( peeslit hataya nhi ek nostril se contnuous sunghwa rha hu )
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 11-06-2022, 10:59 AM