serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(11-06-2022, 10:02 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ALIA---saheb bahar aane ka maan hi nahi kar raha ....(licking)..slurphhh.slurphhhhhhh...

AMIT---hmmm hmmm  haa saheb....(saheb hitting my head continously with his BBC)..taap..taaappp.taap.taaap

AMIT---(take my toungue out and giving it a gentle lick ..my tougue just touching the area...)...(suddenly alia aaply more pressure on my head ..pushing my head in the region..with my toungue out....)

[Image: 1-101.jpg]

AMIT---(i realise i cant escape now...so..i closed my eyes...and began to lick that area...)...i was making disgusted face while licking that area...UMMMMM...slurphh.slurph....

ALIA---aap bolo ge to bahar aa jaungi...but saheb mujhe to puri jindagi yehi rahne ka maan ka raha hai...
( this was the point of view of alia)

[Image: tumblr_nibafiksb21ts5cvco1_500.gif]
( my testicle sac side part was also getting licked as amit was trying to lick the space between it and thighs )

hmm goodboi ( i knew the fact ki pahle masculine musk se disgust hota hai but soon u will be hypnotized by it)

alia wo kr lega apne aaap dont worry about him 

hai na ( kehte hue patted ur head ) corners ache se saaf kr nalle 

( my dick is swinging freely due to the pleausre i was getting due to both of u )

[Image: tumblr_p7j2ikBAzf1uw8bkbo1_400.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 11-06-2022, 10:16 AM