serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(11-06-2022, 07:11 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ALIA---(smiles)..SAHEB mai to hamesha seva karne ke mood mai hi rahi hu...but kabhi aapke jaisa lund nahi mila...

ALIA-- isliye i m enjoying every moment saheb....

ME---(ab biwi ki tarif karna to pati ka kam hai...)

ME---ji saheb...ALIA bhut skilled hai.. sab koi yehi bolte hai....

(when saheb order amit to bring ur pant....)

ALIA---(gave a little soft smooch on the peeslit...)mwahhh..mm..

ALIA--(hold saheb underwear sliding it ....)zapppaak....

[Image: 1-204.jpg]

ALIA---(leaving the peeslit...)..(go near the balls..)

(the cock is dangling on my right side of the face...and its reaching my boobs ....as i am kissing and licking the balls....)

SLURRRPHHHH....MMMMM.....A-AHHH...MWAHHHH...SLLURRRPHHHHH....

( i gasped as alia kissed my dick tip ) uhhhhhhh ( ur eye stare at me as u kissed made my dick stiffer)

[Image: tumblr_lgo3j3pGTd1qzdi7ho1_1280.jpg]

( then as alia removed started pulling my underwear down my huge dick base started getting visible)

raha nhi jata haaa  talking to alia as if she is a small girl)

( my dick base was thick even alia and amit can use their 4 palms still it wont cover it completyely)

( as my undwerwear was removed till knees and slid down till ankled my dick snapped out ) dwoinggggggggggg ( and my dick shaft hit alias face and dick tip was near her cleavge it was that huge)

( my huge blak ablls were out too and a masculine scent was all over the room)

are are kaha jaa rhi ho hmmmmmm ( as alia started licking and kissing my balls i was looking at the ceiling it was like small white rabbit inside a black rock trying to find food )

[Image: 7049578.gif]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 11-06-2022, 07:36 AM