serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(11-06-2022, 07:08 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( amit knew that he is just a maid here wearing bra and panty and doing room service as he was changing bed sheet)

( meanwhile i saw ki alia was savouring the moment not directly going for it all out but dheere dheere )

ohhhooo tum to seva krne ke mood me ho shayad hmmm

( looked back at amit who was changing bed sheet and told him to look at his wife who is licking till my knee) teri biwi badi skilled hai 

( i was talking to amit thats when alia licked precum and i got a feel of her tongue on peeslit ) ohhhhhhhhhhhh ( peeslit ko touch kiye bina flicked her tongue i looked down) badi shaitaan ho tum hmmm nathkhat baki nhi chahiye ? ( acting as if baki nhi chahiye to pant pehan leta hu ) oye sissy kutte mera pant la ( telling amit to bring my pants so that i will leave )

ALIA---(smiles)..SAHEB mai to hamesha seva karne ke mood mai hi rahi hu...but kabhi aapke jaisa lund nahi mila...

ALIA-- isliye i m enjoying every moment saheb....

ME---(ab biwi ki tarif karna to pati ka kam hai...)

ME---ji saheb...ALIA bhut skilled hai.. sab koi yehi bolte hai....

(when saheb order amit to bring ur pant....)

ALIA---(gave a little soft smooch on the peeslit...)mwahhh..mm..

ALIA--(hold saheb underwear sliding it ....)zapppaak....

[Image: 1-204.jpg]

ALIA---(leaving the peeslit...)..(go near the balls..)

(the cock is dangling on my right side of the face...and its reaching my boobs ....as i am kissing and licking the balls....)

SLURRRPHHHH....MMMMM.....A-AHHH...MWAHHHH...SLLURRRPHHHHH....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 11-06-2022, 07:11 AM