serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(10-06-2022, 11:23 AM)Aliapet Wrote: AMIT---(laying on floor holding my balls in pain...)ahhh oucchhh.aahhhh. 

(seeing alia struggling )....(mai ek acha husband hu ....aur meri biwi kisi chiz mai struggle karegi to mai uski help karunga....)

AMIT---(get up come behind saheb ...)...

(alia holding the pant from front...)   (so i hold pant from back...)

ALIA---waaah biwi ki help karne aaye ho....

AMIT---...3...2..1...pull...

(we together pull the pant past knee...)

we both Sstanding staring at the black skin of saheb....... 

ME--amazing....

ALIA----omg....sooo big.....

[Image: 1-175.jpg]

ME---(i come right side of alia....)

(sees that BIG BLACK COCK.. veins visible....)

ME---sooo...beautifulll....(ye shine bhi kar raha hai....)... (maine utni der pant ke upar se lick jo kiya tha...thinking...and feeling inferior..)

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761155d91d2aa23e8c956a...y.gif&ct=g]

ALIA---(slaps..amit)...chaaattttt.....chal niche baith ALPHA ke samne khada kaise hai....

and again with both get on our knees ...just admiring the beauty of a real man cock....

( as both of u team work and pulled down the pant ) zapakkkk ( krke lund fudka chaddi ke side se bahar as pant was pulled down lund ghutne tak tha)

( my dick was so huge ki chaddi use contain kr hi nhi payega if it gets even 30 percent erect)

[Image: tumblr_m5zoutbAbb1r9yeeco1_500.jpg]

( foreskin ka tip precum se thoda geela tha )

kya plan kiye ho tum dono ne hmmm ( bend my head a bit and presses both ur cheecks as if masti mat kro bacho type )

kabhi lund nhi dekha kya ( the funny thing was ki 60 percent lund chaddi se bahar hai but 40 percent abhi bhi andar hai aur tatte bhi andar hi kaid the)

( amit was to alias right and lund was directly in front of him which gave him advantage alia se lund thoda door tha )
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 10-06-2022, 11:34 AM