serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(10-06-2022, 11:09 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i like how bacche chocolate ke liye ladte hai waise miya biwi mere hathoda jaise lund dekhne ke liye lad rhe hai and trying to do butter the bread to get on my good side )

( even though alia outsmarted amit and opened my zipper and pulled pant till lower thigh which is 6 inches above knee but cant pull down further )

( my underwear can only contain 40 percent of my dick and rest of the dick is out of underwear through left side thigh and both alia and amit can see glimse of my coal black shaft just 3 inches of shaft middle section was visible and i saw how hungry both of u were getting)

ladai mat kro mil baat ke kaam kroge to dono ke liye bharpoor maal hai ache bacchiya bano aur dono milke kam kro chalo ( it was as if i am ateacher trying to get the naughty kids in order and trying to calm down the animosity between u )

AMIT---(laying on floor holding my balls in pain...)ahhh oucchhh.aahhhh. 

(seeing alia struggling )....(mai ek acha husband hu ....aur meri biwi kisi chiz mai struggle karegi to mai uski help karunga....)

AMIT---(get up come behind saheb ...)...

(alia holding the pant from front...)   (so i hold pant from back...)

ALIA---waaah biwi ki help karne aaye ho....

AMIT---...3...2..1...pull...

(we together pull the pant past knee...)

we both Sstanding staring at the black skin of saheb....... 

ME--amazing....

ALIA----omg....sooo big.....

[Image: 1-175.jpg]

ME---(i come right side of alia....)

(sees that BIG BLACK COCK.. veins visible....)

ME---sooo...beautifulll....(ye shine bhi kar raha hai....)... (maine utni der pant ke upar se lick jo kiya tha...thinking...and feeling inferior..)

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b761155d91d2aa23e8c956a...y.gif&ct=g]

ALIA---(slaps..amit)...chaaattttt.....chal niche baith ALPHA ke samne khada kaise hai....

and again with both get on our knees ...just admiring the beauty of a real man cock....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 10-06-2022, 11:23 AM