serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(10-06-2022, 11:00 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ME---saheb mai...

ALIA--kutte aukkat mai rah...saheb mai ..

ME--nahi mai plz alia let me do it....

ALIA---(slaps..amit)...chatttt....baith chup chap...

ME--(getting up ...even after getting slapped..)

ALIA--(got up fast and pushs amit....)...haat chutiye ....

AMIT--(I fall hard on the floor on my stomach )...cling...!!!  (my metal cage also hit the floor ...)...

(grabbing my balls grunting in pain...)...ahhh...oluichhhh...ahhh....

ALIA--(laughs ...) hahahaha...(hold saheb...pant ..standing...)...

(both arms strecthed and hold saheb's pant ...and bending so that at the same time also ...holding the zip with teeth..)

ALIA--- (openling the zip...)...ziziizizpppppp......(looks up smiling....)

[Image: 1-222.jpg]

(now trying to slide the pant down ...but it taking too much strenght...) (smile fading....)

ALIA---sorry saheb...i only manage to open the pant just above the knees...(are yaar aabhi bhi dick pura bahar nahi aaya...)....

[Image: 1-128.jpg]

( i like how bacche chocolate ke liye ladte hai waise miya biwi mere hathoda jaise lund dekhne ke liye lad rhe hai and trying to do butter the bread to get on my good side )

( even though alia outsmarted amit and opened my zipper and pulled pant till lower thigh which is 6 inches above knee but cant pull down further )

( my underwear can only contain 40 percent of my dick and rest of the dick is out of underwear through left side thigh and both alia and amit can see glimse of my coal black shaft just 3 inches of shaft middle section was visible and i saw how hungry both of u were getting)

ladai mat kro mil baat ke kaam kroge to dono ke liye bharpoor maal hai ache bacchiya bano aur dono milke kam kro chalo ( it was as if i am ateacher trying to get the naughty kids in order and trying to calm down the animosity between u )
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 10-06-2022, 11:09 AM