serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(10-06-2022, 10:24 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i came to ur home by 1.20 pm its 4 pm now and still both of u are serving me)

( i brought the cherry to ur outer cleavage aur jamke chuske kha liya making ur cleavage slight wet with the cherry juice and after i ate the cherry i sucked ur cleavage ) aumm slup slupp ummmm 

( i liked how amit is getting totally hypnotized by my BBCs sheer girth and length and the curvature it has as if its a different person u are communicating to )

( i looked at amit and smiled) pyar ho gya kya usse hmmm 

( bhot ho gya ) chatttttttttttt ( spanked alia indicating her to get up )

( khud khada ho gya and looked at both of u amit on knees and alia standing to my right ) alia apna jagah le lo ( meaning ghutne pe aa jao )

utaro mera ( looking at my pant ) dono milke utaro ( standing with my palm on my waist like shaktiman and i was looking down at both of u )

( it was after 1.30 hours that i got up from bed which is not a symbol of good service as a bull shouldnt have to get out of bed at all so it was something both amit and alia should note down )

ME---(saheb asked me pyar ho gaya kya....)....(i didn't said anything ...)

(feeling shy...) (smile..and look down...).. nahi saheb....

ALIA---(getting my cleavge licked ....saheb licking all the cherry juices ...)..slurrrph...slurrrrphhhh..mmmm..m...

ALIA---(enjoying the licking sensation...)ahhhh..a-ahhh...mm...mmm..

suddenly...(spank)...chhhaaattttttt...... (i get up...)

[Image: 1-163.jpg]

AMIT. on his knees (looking up...with tougue down ..like a dog...)

ALIA..standing right side of saheb...

(saheb ordered alia to take her place )

ALIA---(i sit left side of AMIT..on my knees..)...

[Image: 1-158.jpg]

ALIA and AMIT..both grab the pant....alia holding right side of the pant and AMIT holding left side of the pant...

and we both starts sliding it at the same time... 

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 10-06-2022, 10:38 AM