serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(10-06-2022, 10:11 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ME---(lift my toungue and sees its still getting bigger...)..(admiring its size...and sees a bit of curve ..)..

(i hold saheb's cock with my small hands...left hand on the base of the shaft and right  on the curve and ... )

(now moving my right hand rubbing it trying to make it staright...)
...(and as the shaft was getting straight ...i place my right cheek on cock shaft and sliding my face across the shaft ...and then from other cheek..)

(and since i made it all wet and sticky with my saliva...)...(when i lift my face u can see my face and saliva sticking on my cheeks...)...

ALIA---(getting disppointed that she is put as the same place as AMIT....)

(i atleast wanted to be above AMIT....)

[Image: tumblr_ojbkc1fZLm1uejcvjo10_250.gifv]

ALIA---(i can feel saheb's toungue running on my cleavage slit....making my cleavge little wet aith saheb's saliva...) 

(SLURRPRHHH.SLURRPRH....AAHHHA....) SAHEB I CANT win against you ...you found the cherry...(felling cherry coming out....)

( i came to ur home by 1.20 pm its 4 pm now and still both of u are serving me)

( i brought the cherry to ur outer cleavage aur jamke chuske kha liya making ur cleavage slight wet with the cherry juice and after i ate the cherry i sucked ur cleavage ) aumm slup slupp ummmm 

( i liked how amit is getting totally hypnotized by my BBCs sheer girth and length and the curvature it has as if its a different person u are communicating to )

( i looked at amit and smiled) pyar ho gya kya usse hmmm 

( bhot ho gya ) chatttttttttttt ( spanked alia indicating her to get up )

( khud khada ho gya and looked at both of u amit on knees and alia standing to my right ) alia apna jagah le lo ( meaning ghutne pe aa jao )

utaro mera ( looking at my pant ) dono milke utaro ( standing with my palm on my waist like shaktiman and i was looking down at both of u )

( it was after 1.30 hours that i got up from bed which is not a symbol of good service as a bull shouldnt have to get out of bed at all so it was something both amit and alia should note down )
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 10-06-2022, 10:24 AM