serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(10-06-2022, 09:38 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ME---(all i hear is kissing smooching sounds).....a-ahhhh..mmm.mwwahhh.mwwwaaahhhh...hh..

ALIA---(kisses)...mwaahhhah.....mmmhhmwaahh...(spank)...phaatttttt....---A-AH-AHH!!!....saheb...(got spanked by saheb by his right hand...ahhh )

(i hold on to saheb more tightly....)

ALIA---ji saheb ...aapki aachi bachi banungi....

ME---(saheb pat my head... with his left hand...)...i keep licking more ...slurrrpp..slurrrphhhhh,....

[Image: tumblr_inline_ots2ljm5b51uvkqof_250.gifv]

ALIA---(saheb looking at me ).....haa saheb he is my husband ...ohh sorry good bitch husband....

ALIA---(sexually)...but my ALPHA..my master...my daddy is you SAHEB...

ALIA---(bending my back ...)..smiles...hahaha...(making hard for saheb to reach out for cherry....)

[Image: tumblr_inline_ots2soPH9S1uvkqof_400.gifv]

( my dick was still growing and it was nearing my knees on the left lap and u can see there is a bit of a curve in my dick in the centre of the shaft )

( my dick size was making u realize that u are actually getting something special here and u should serve with everything u got)

( when alia was belitteling u i looked at her and said) dono hi mere liye kuttiya hai ( making it clear that sex ke pyramid me i am levels above both of u )

( as alia was bennding back hold her waist by right aur left hand amit ke sir se utha ke alia ka right mamme masalane laga ) hmmmmmmmmm mujhse shiatani kregi hmm ( kehte hue zaban andar ghusa diya poora and u can feel that my tongue is actually scooping out the cheery from inside ur boob cleavage)
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 10-06-2022, 09:51 AM