serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(10-06-2022, 09:08 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ALIA--(getting smooch...)..mwawwahh....(smiles)..mai to AMIT se jab se mili hu shaitaan ho gayi hu....

ALIA---(irritated by AMIT ..intrupting me and saheb...)...

alia---(but the way saheb scolded AMIT...i feel pity for AMIT..)

ALIA---such a good bitch husband you are...AMIT.....aaaawwwwwww

[Image: tumblr_inline_ots2nl4mEf1uvkqof_250.gifv]

ME---(agar jyada demand krega room se bahar nikal dunga tujhe ) ...nahi saheb nahi 

ME---mujhe bahar nahi nikalo....saheb....mai mai karta ho na aapna kaam...(barks like a dog)..baaww..bawww..

ME--(placing my toungue on your dick head over the pants and ...)

(doing like this on saheb's dick head making it all wet ....)

[Image: tongue-lick.gif]

(hoping saheb's will like this and he won't throw me out of the room)

ALIA---(put my hands like this on saheb....)

my left hand wrapped around his shoulder...
           and with my right hand i am holding onto his left arm...

ALIA---  saheb...saheb...your cherry....

[Image: tumblr_inline_ots2lsXZa41uvkqof_250.gifv]

(smooching alia back with force as if i decide her fate ) aummm aummm fattttttttttttttttttttttttttt ( peeche se spanks her ass) ab mere lund ke neeche lake tujhe achi baachi bana dunga aummmmmmmm loummmmmm ( poora taste le rha tha alia ke lips ka)

(my dick was enjoying what amit was doing and bolne ki zarurat nhi lund apne aap tanak se dikha deta hai )

ahhhhhh ( when amit licked over the head flicking the head over pant ) hmmm ( left hand se ek baar pat kiya tere sir ko ) good gurl ( admi hoke bhi good gurl was the credit u were getting) kha jayega kya hmm 

( when alia said good bith husband to u i looked at alia with frowning eyes as if she said something wrong ) husband ? hahahaha aur mere godh me baithi hai hmmmm 

( kehte hue bend my head and kissed cleavage slit) ummm ummm hmm meethi hai tu ( kehte hue zaban andar cleavage me dala and i can feel the cherry inside use zaban se bahar nikal rha hu) sluppp slupppppp hmmmmm ( tilting my head and trying all angles) luppp lupppppppppp
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 10-06-2022, 09:23 AM