serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(10-06-2022, 04:45 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( my thighs were wide open amit in between towards my left thigh aur right thigh pe alia baithi hai with a bowl of gbangs in her right hand )

ummmmmmmmmmmmm ( i kissed alias cheeck ) ummmmmmmm ( bending head and kissing sleveless arm) ummmmmmm ( neck side)

ab khilogi nhi mujhe hmmm ( looking at the gbangs)

( i am not even looking at amit and giving him freedom to do what he want with my dick which is in my pant )

( my right hand wrapped around alias waist and fingers massaging her waist fold and left hand on bed edge )

ALIA---(lookind deep into sahe's eyes...)...getting kisses...ummmhhh.mwahhh.mmuwaahhh....

ALIA---(gigglying)...(seeing all this love i am getting from saheb)....HAA saheb jarur khilaoungi....

ALIA---saheb you like my waist folds na....? (saheb's fingers on my waist foldss)

[Image: FMnLdAAVgAEXhja?format=jpg&name=large]

ALIA---(pick a cherry and put it between lips halfway...and then lean on saheb) ... 

ME---(near saheb's cock...)

(i opened my mouth..and take my toungue out ...ALIA can see how much i am drooling ....)

ME---(run my tougue across saheb's cock shaft over pants....)...slurrrprpph....making it all wet....( then sucking the saliva on the pants)..slurphhh...slurphhh.....
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 10-06-2022, 05:01 AM