serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 02:27 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( teri biwi baal ko pakad ke mere crotch ko grind krte hue baithi thi )

( side se i started sniffing her creamy shaved armpit) mmmmmmmmm ( rubbing my nose on her right armpit both alia and amit can see this on the mirror kaise ek kale admi ka naak milky creamy baghal pe ragad rha hai)

mmmmmmmmmmmm ( i was wiffing in the slight sweat mists in and alia can feel the pressure on my dick how hard it was getting with each wiff of her underarm i was taking)

( my hands started moving from waist to belly ad my right hand middle finger was over her navelhole )

mmmmmmmmm ye mehak mujhe bhot achi lag rhi hai mmmmmmmm ( sniffing alias underarm madly ) ahhhhhhhhhhhh perfume konsa lagati ho ( i dodnt know why the scent of ur aarmpit was acting like aphrosdiac and making me hard as hell )

mmmmmmmm ahhhhhhhhhhh aummmmmmmmm ( even sucked ur armpit and licked it slowly enjoying each inch of her armpit) sluppppppppppppp ahhhhhhhhhh

ME--(still standing on the bed...lost in my thoughts)

ME--(hears )A-AHHHH!!!....

(snapped out of my thoughts get the situation i was in...)

ME--look down....

ALIA---(saheb manhandling me....)   (saheb hands moving to my belly... )

i like the sensation of a rough big black man's hand moving on my soft smooth gori belly...

saheb hand stops right near my navehole his middle finger is right above my navelhole.....
[Image: 8e42b67e0c98607b66efbe9cdd1bec51ac3e3dff.gifv]

ALIA----(turns my face to right ) kisses saheb ....mmmwwahhh..mmm..muawah..mauwahhh....

[Image: tumblr_pqeis8mB2O1qgcwd5o1_400.gifv]
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 09-06-2022, 02:49 PM