serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 01:56 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: [Image: 0090d7d125159280036a8b43b33c1f77.jpg]

( i was enjoying both of you amit serving and massaging my shoulder pressure points )

( alia can feel how my dick is trhobbing and almost raising her ) 

( i removed alias hair clip and threw it on the wall photo of u and her and her hair free ho jata hai)

( when alia said ki armpits pasand hai) alia apne baal ko pakad ke rakh apne hath se ( indirectly making her arms raised and making her look sexy )

mmmmmmmmm mmmmmmm ( wiffing her arm armpit intersection from behind and moves face to the front from behind ) ummm umm ummm ummmm ( kissed her soft sleveless amrs on right side as she was about to lift her arm)

amit kuch bol nhi rha tu hmm kya hua kaam pasand aya lagta hai ( making fun of him for enjoying massaging my shoulder)

ME---(quickly respond)  HAA...

no..naahi nahii..wo yesa kuch nahi hai ...

(i couldn't believe what i was saying)

ME---(stops massaging ).............(U TWO didn't noticed it...cuz u two are too focused doing ur own thing)

looking at my hands...white,small,weak,thin,AND.. ....
(and realising ye sach mai itne soft aur chote kyu hai ...yese to girls ke hote hai..)

ME--- (satnd up slowly and quietly behind saheb back) and ..(staring deep in the mirror seeing myself )..

(white skin , weak physique , slighlty longer black smooth hair , no facial hear , wearing red lipstick , bra on, thin waist , no abs, smooth midriff, wearing panty , and casity cage ,even i dont even have any leg hairs )
cuz ALIA always make me shave those with her.....

(my brain getting confused and maybe i am getting my new identity)

AMIT look down...

ALIA---(eyes closed )...saheb i'm in heaven and just just tickled my armpit....(biting lips in plaesure)...

(hair on the left side )...(right neck and right armpit getting used by saheb...)

ALIA--  saheb i do want this to end saheb...mmmmmm...a--ah..mmahhhh..mmm...

[Image: alia-bhatt-hot-pics-photos-sexy-wallpape...89x400.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 09-06-2022, 02:03 PM