serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 01:14 PM)Aliapet Wrote:                 meri facial hairs nahi thi kyuki ALIA mujhe kabhi rakhne hi nahi deti thi

ME---(picking up the oil bowl)....

ALIA---are lipstick kon layega lipstick mere purse mai hai....

ME ----i crawled to her purse and bring out a red lipstick and applied it....

ALIA---haa ab jaaa....A-AH!...mmmmmm...(feeling huge dick on her ass..)
            mmmmmmmmmmm.....

[Image: alia-bhatt-aliabhattedit.gif]

saheb ye to......mmmmm...a-ah...ahhh.....
 (slowly grinding her ass on shaebs lap....)

ALIA---ji saheb aapki achi bachi ban ke seva karungi.....ahhhhh...mmmm....

[Image: 1-25.gif]

ME---(crawled behind saheb back with the oil bowl )....

i was shocked for a bit by seeing such a muscular and wide shoulder...

i put some oil and starts massaging sahebs shoulder muscles....(kitne bade muscles hai...)

( it was 2.30 pm and today instead of being in the compaund under heavy sun i was in AIR conditioned bed room of amit where he himself is in bra and panty like a girl and massaging my shoulder while his wife is grinding her ass on my lap )

hmmmmmmmmmm ( alia was sitting on me her head was under my chin utni choti height ki thi aur mai utna hi bada tha) 

( holding her hair i was suckling and kissing smooching her neck side) aumm aummm loummmmmmm ( my bbc was hardening every moment with ur grind and u can feel the BBC growing under ur ass along ur under thigh)

( i looked back for a moment as i was getting cold breaths of amit on my shoulder) ladki jaise hatheli hai tera bhi haaa ( went back to nibbling alias earlobe) tera pati to khush kr rha hai mujhe hmmm aummmmm aummmmm tujhe competition to nhi dega ye tera sissy pati hnmmm aummmm ( neck side ache se chat rha tha ab alia ka) slupppppppppppppppp ( there is a mirror in front alia can see how i am licking her neck side and how her hubby is lustily massaging my broad shoulder)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 09-06-2022, 01:23 PM