serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 12:51 PM)Aliapet Wrote: ME---(on my fours there like a dog seeing all this)....ahhhh i grunt in pain ....ahhhhh 

(my small cock is getting try to erect but becuz of cage it cant and im feeling a lot of pain)

(i hold my cage in pain)

ALIA---AMIT kutte don't touch ..... aur jo saheb ne bola wo kar

ME---yes ALIA...(i nod my head ..in pain)

ME---( crawl to the drawer and bring ALIA's other new pair of bra and panty and put it on the edge of the bed )

(and starts to undress myself fully naked )   (put my clothes on the floor )

and wear ALIA'S new bra and panty (looking down on the floor )...feeling shy....

[Image: alia-bhatt-aliabhattedit.gif]

ALIA----ahhhh (feeling your big hand slaps her ass)...chatttt...

ahhhhh...(moves head upand let a small moan as shaeb kiss her waist)..A-AHH!...mmmm....

ALIA---shaeb im really wet ...mmmmm....(grabs her saree fall and lifts it till knees in pleasure)

lets u see her sahved creamy skin 

[Image: 9276a4ea422bfd2aa08de8fa2bc41cb0.jpg]

( bra panty pehanke amit bhi thoda ladki jaise hi dikh rha tha as dadi mooch tha tha nhi )

( i was kissing and sucking ur wifes waist fold aur mundi uthake dekha to panty pehan rha tha tu ) hahaha lipstick bhi laga le ab hahahaha ab bacha hi kya hai tereme hahaha 

aur wo tel ka bowl leke bed pe aa aur kandha malish kr mera peeche se 

mujhe khush krna sirf teri biwi ka kaam nhi hai samjha 

( kehte hue i hold alias waist tight aur bitha deta hu apne lap pe making her ass sit on my crotch and lets her feel my huge BBC shaft lenth along my thighs)

( as alia sat on me i moaned a bit ) hmmmmmm ( peeche se i kissed and sucked her right side neck side) umm umm achi bachi banke mera seva kregi na ? hmm umm umm aummmm
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 09-06-2022, 01:02 PM