serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 12:26 PM)Aliapet Wrote: ME---nahi SAHEB plz plz maalik security shed pe nahi saheb....(begging you plz saheb plz plz..)

ME---(like a obedient dog I put the socks in the shoes and with my mouth )

(i holding shoes with my mouth and starts crawling to  the shoe rack and put it )

then i played a slow romantic sexual song on the home theatre...
and come back crawling to the bed and see..

ALIA---(dancing...) (saheb sitting on the bed edge like a real alpha boss)

saheb running his big fingers across MY LOVELY BEAUTIFUL ALIA'S WAIST FOLDs

[Image: ezgif-2-0968b28b0e.gif]

ALIA----(enjoying sheabs each touch).. saheb even ur fingers feels so big ....my waist seeems so small with comparision with you hand...

( even though i was sitting mera height alia khadi hone ke baad jitna hai utna tha i was really huge )

( i was enjoying ur wifes waist fold and now that u have put on nice romantic music aur acha lag rha tha i looked at u with a evil smile ki apna khabar khud khod rha hai tu)

( i bend my head to right side aur side se hip folds ko chusa) aummmmm aummmm ( holding her hips and enjoying her ass sway which she was doing according to the music) ummm aummmm hmmmmm ( sniffing her belly side all this in front of u )

( then i looked at u as u were just watching)

dekh kya raha hai be sissy poore kapde utaar ab aur apni biwi ka bra aur panty pehan aur bed pe aa aur mera kandha daba ( even though u were doing everything what i am saying i was not showing any mercy and giving u constant insults)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 09-06-2022, 12:34 PM