serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 12:07 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i liked when amit is such a obidient dog doing what i do immediately ) security shed pe bandhna hoga tujhe to ( just taunting u in a way showing that u are a obidient dog)

( after u removed my shoes ) shoe rack me rakh achese aur music laga teri biwi lap dance kr rhi hai mere liye 

( kehte hue i spank ur wifes ass ) chattttttttttt ( as she was showing her back to me )

( i held her waist and waist fold pe ungli chala rha tha as she was doing lap dance)

( with each move of alia lund tannnn tannnnn kr rha tha pant ke andar)

( i liked how dono pati patni mujhe khush krne pe tule hai)

ME---nahi SAHEB plz plz maalik security shed pe nahi saheb....(begging you plz saheb plz plz..)

ME---(like a obedient dog I put the socks in the shoes and with my mouth )

(i holding shoes with my mouth and starts crawling to  the shoe rack and put it )

then i played a slow romantic sexual song on the home theatre...
and come back crawling to the bed and see..

ALIA---(dancing...) (saheb sitting on the bed edge like a real alpha boss)

saheb running his big fingers across MY LOVELY BEAUTIFUL WIFE ALIA'S WAIST FOLDs

[Image: ezgif-2-0968b28b0e.gif]

ALIA----(enjoying sheabs each touch).. saheb even ur fingers feels so big ....my waist seeems so small with comparision with you hand...
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 09-06-2022, 12:26 PM