serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 10:20 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ALIA---(removed the shirt half way down aur shoulders unbottoned fully)
                   all sexy solid abs visilbe
ALIA---(couldn't bealive the sight i was witnessing those abs all muscular black skin shinning with the sweat...)  (saheb hands resting both side on  the bed)
           (bend more and run my toungue between abs midriff till chest ).....lick..lick...slurp..slurpslurppphh...   (trying to fully worship saheb body)

ME---(couldnt belive this is happening again )

ME---this is too much for me...(a spitted shoe is near my face and my wife worshipping another man's body )
             (lifting my face up)........

ALIA--(lift her feet and pressed my face on the shoe)..smacckkk....WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO DO AMIT...????

JUST DO WHAT SHAEB SAYS .....

ME---( sacred like a little bitch ...bring out my toungue and starts licking saheb's shoes making it shin )...lickkk..slurpslurppphhhh...lick....

ALIA---good dog AMIT...(removes her feet from my head)....

[Image: 1-246.jpg]

( as my shirt was partially opened a natural masculine musk came out of my coal black skin and i know that attracts a female)

( i was looking at amit and seeing his reaction as alia was kissing my chest slowly ) kya dekh rha hai asli mard ka seva hoti hai tu nalla hai tu joota polish kr mera teri aukaat utni hi hai 

( both amit and alia can clearly see my BBC inside my pant which was making a huge tent)

alia kabhi asli mard dekha nhi kya tumne badi bhooki ho tum to hmmm ( hold her hair bun and brought her face near my face) aummmmmmm loummmm hmmmm ( smooching her our nose getting crushed against each other)

( i know amit is hearing and looking )

clickk clikckkkk ( i flicked my finger at amit and pointed at my left shoes and didnt say anything as i know u will figure it out)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 09-06-2022, 10:28 AM