serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 09:47 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ME--(ahhh ...) i got slapped righht across my left cheek )  SORRY satish saheb sorry ...

ALIA---  (kissing you)
                 [Image: oneplus-alia-bhatt-alia-bhatt-romantic-l...k-kiss.gif] 

ME-- (bend down bring my mouth near your shoelace  )
         (grabbed shoe lace with my teeth and starts unlaceing your shoe with my mouth)

after AMIT done doing that   
(looked up )

ALIA---looking down...(at AMIT)...(laughing)

[Image: alia-heroines.gif]

ALIA---saheb AMIT ko kya pata rahega ..kitni tasty hu...usko kabhi tasty hi nahi karne di...(licked saheb lips )

ALIA---but AMIT dont worry ..... (looking deep into shaheb eyes )...tu nahi to kya SAHEB pata kar lenge kitni tasty hu ...

aur maan kare to saheb se puch lena kitni tasty hu...agar wo bata de to ....warna tum kabhi nahi jan paunge..(kisses saheb again)...

ME---haa shaheb meri biwi maal to hai (saying sadly)....
            (tears coming down my eyes )

( i liked how alia is all for pleasuring and satisfying me but she wants to rub it all over amit to make him jealous aswell )

( i was like a huge bull animal and both of u were tiny in front of me )

( alia was like a small doll in front of me standing and leaning and kissing me ) aummmmmm aummmmm ( while kissing my bbc was on my left thigh tanak rha tha )

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsJjS6QDyEvJEdKxUyIGV...g&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsJjS6QDyEvJEdKxUyIGV...g&usqp=CAU][Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQsJjS6QDyEvJEdKxUyIGV...g&usqp=CAU]

( i was just sitting and relaxing and alia was trying everything to make me happy and she said ki taste krne kabhi apne hi pati jisne legally shadi kiya hai use hi nhi diya )

( i looked down at amit ) tujhe sunghne tak nhi milega abse samjhaa 

thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu ( spat on my right shoe ) polish kr mera joota kutte ki tarah 

( i looked at alia and said in a stern voice) mai abse yahi aunga har din ye bistar sirf mera garam kregi tu samjhiii ( showing alia that she have to be a lil bitch for me )
Like Reply
Do not mention / post any under age /rape content. If found Please use REPORT button.

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 09-06-2022, 10:02 AM