serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(09-06-2022, 09:12 AM)Aliapet Wrote: ME---ji satish saheb...

ALIA--- haa haa jarur.. ab se aap is ghar ke alpha ho to is ghar ki aurat bhi ab aapki hi hogi na...

(alia--haina AMIT..thk kaha na maine)

ME--(keeping quiet not saying anything so alia kicked me on my ass) (ahhhh) yes yes haa ab se aap satish saheb mere ghar ke ALPHA ho aur ghar ke sare chiz ab se aapke.....

ALIA---(kicked me again) (baam..) most important chiz to bata....

ME--(nods my head in embarassment ) haa... aur abse meri biwi bhi aaki....

ALIA---(mai aapke samne aagayi aur mere haath aake shoulders pe hai ...aapke shoulders aur biceps pe )

ALIA---mera kutta to aapki seva karega hi mujhe bhi muka dete rahiye la seva karne ki..( giggle )

[Image: 2340aa1a06a55c8f38e93b3faa31df71.jpg]

ALIA---(bend in front of you to show you my cleavge ) ..(and slowly starts to unbotton your shirt bottons)

[Image: Shah-Rukh-Alia-at-Dear-Zindagi-promotions-2.jpg]

ME--- (crawl under between alia legs come near saheb feet)
[Image: asian-business-man-crouching-picture-id4...vpchmTldQ=]
         ( and in that position i and my lovely wife ALIA starts doing our thing )   (AMIT removing saheb shoes and ALIA removing saheb shirt)

( i was sitting comfortably on the bed edge and looking at ur wife as she bends towards me to remove my shirt buttons one by one)

dheere dheere kholna mujhe dekhna hai ( kehte hue bindaas cleavage taad rha tha)

ha dono ko seva krne dunga ( thats when amit crawled beside alias leg and tried to remove my shoes)

fattttttttttttttt ( slapped amit) shoe lace mu se khol apna ( i was also getting into the zone now )

( looking at alia) abse tu sirf mera dhyaan rakhegi ( kehte hue maine alia ka baal pakadke pull kiya and right when amit is removing shoelace maine uski biwi ko smooch kiya slowly with my big lips) aummmmmmmmm aummmmmm ( tasted alias sweet lips as she is opening my shirt button)

basi tasty hai tu 

( then looked down at amit) badi maal biwi hai tera ( licked my lips just to show that i will be feasting her from now on and all u can do is see and get jealous nothing else)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 09-06-2022, 09:28 AM