serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(08-06-2022, 01:27 PM)Aliapet Wrote: ALIA--app tension na lo...(we hold each other hand and i invite you to come near me )

ALIA--aapko janna hai ye kya hai...???

ALIA--chal kutte suru hoja
[Image: 955210de99a71ebccfb94a36d0d25b6a.gif]

me-- (starts crying ) and starts unhooking my pant 

ALIA--- (spits inside that casity cage and hand it to me)

ME---(i slide my pant till my knees) and starts wearing that casity cagee

ALIA--ab kuch samjh mai aara aapko ye kis kaam ka hai

alia---KABHI KABHI LAGTA HAI YE SIZE KA cahisty cage bhi tumhare liye bada hai...(hahahaha)

ALIA---hey amit tell him whats ur cock size...??

ME-- 2.5 inch when fully erect...(sad )

ALIA--- and normal?

ME--just 2 inches...

[Image: 3FsR.gif]

(i weARING that cage standing right side of alia and getting verbly abused and on the other hand u standing left side of alia and alia placing her hands on ur crotch and rubbing and feeling ur cock)

( my right palm and alia ki left palm intertwined thi i was standing to her left and u were to the right and we both wathcing u removing ur pant and taking out that lulli )

( i frowned my eyes with curiosity and asked ) mai samjha nhi...ye lund ko tala laga diya kya ? to ab susu kaise krega ? ye sab mai pahli baar dekh rha hu 

but ye to bacho jaisa lulli tha mai jab 5 saal ka bacha raha hoga tab mera isse bada tha ( i was not trying to insult u but i have neve seen any other dick than mine in my life so when i saw such a small dick i was curious)

itna chota kaise ho sakta hai ( my unerct dick was 8.3 inch long )

( as alia was rubbing my crotch looking at amit my dick started throbbing in my pant)

[Image: tumblr_m2j1o5aLYC1r3wm2bo7_500.gif]

( i thought alia mujhe bhi pehnane wali hai)

hahah alia mera nhi jayega usme ( i didnt knew ki alia want to worship my cock )

wo mera lulli nhi hai amit ki tarah loda hai wajandaar
[+] 1 user Likes KaliaPintu's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 08-06-2022, 01:40 PM