serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(08-06-2022, 12:39 PM)Aliapet Wrote: (i go and stand between you and alia)

ME---(first i told you to STOP even my legs were shking from fear)
        (the i faced ALIA and my back on your side)

ME--alia ,,what are u doing .tumne bola tha last time ki aur kisi ke saath sex nahi karogi...
          but aaj ye sab dekh ke lag nahi raha tumhe wo yaad bhi hai...

ALIA-- (LAUGHING loudly).. to tumhe kya lag raha maine uske baad se kisi ke saath nahi kiya..

[Image: 1-2.gif]

ME--(tears coming down my eyes ..what am i hearing)

ALIA-- bass shopping karne se hi thodi na life mai khushi aati hai AMIT ...batao..??

ALIA--wo tumhai kaise pata hoga ...(laughing jiska andar guss bhi nahi pata)..

ME--this is wrong ALIA (weeping and placed my hands on alia's shoulders)

[Image: 1-3.jpg]

ALIA--(slaps)... u touched me again .....(slaps again)...without my permission ..now move back loser..(kicks me on my stomach)...

ME--sorry ...(i turn back and coudn't see anything becuze of ur chest as u stood up while i was talking to alia)

( i stood up as u came n between me and ur wife and u were arguing with ur wife who is seated on the bed edge)

( ur height was till my under chest and alia can see my huge chst and massive shoulder and huge biceps as i was standing behind u )

( i was astonished ki ye sex ki baat kaha se aya and mere samne kyu kr rhe hai )

( after u argued and got slapped u turned back and ur face mushed on my chest i looked down at u )

amit abhi tum rukne wale ho ki jane wale ho yaha se ( i told tu instead of aap and this is first time u heard me calling u with name without adding sir )

( i looked at alia then)

( both of u can see how there is a hard on in my pant )

[Image: 320x240.3.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 08-06-2022, 12:48 PM