serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(08-06-2022, 12:18 PM)Aliapet Wrote: ALIA---(feeling all the hunger and lust getting bigger with every press on my ankle) i moaned a little...it was so good....ahhhhh.you are really good

ME---(ab kuch jada hi ho raha hai )

i saw alia enjoying the massage to the fullest and keep playing with her hair

[Image: 7kth0e53jpb41.jpg?auto=webp&s=aabd8ddc74...28d0618195]

ME---(i have to stand for myself)....i release the saree i was holding...

and saree fall covering you ankle ...he also stopped massageing

ALIA---(angry) turns towards me ...what happened???

ME----i starts stuttering (mujhe kuch samajh nahi aara tha ab kya karu)

( i was now hungrily looking at alias freshly shaven creamy armpit filed with just a shine of sweat mist ahhh i wanted to sniff her armpits so badly now and pant me lund ka size bhi bade hote jaa rha tha )

( u can see i am gulping my throat looking at ur wifes pits and exhaling fast which means there was a connect between me and ur wife now )

( i was pressing and massaging her feet fingers looking at her underarms thats when u dropped the saree fall and her feet got covered with saree and i even she closed her armpits looking at u )

kya amit sir kya hua ? ( i was bit frustrated by u now ki baghal dekh rha tha maja aa rha tha aur beech me saree faal drop kiya)

maam ka khayal nhi rakhna chahte kya aap ( ab ahli baar u can hear me question u but that was due to my rising hunger for ur wife )
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 08-06-2022, 12:24 PM