serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(08-06-2022, 12:05 PM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was sitting on one knee like this)

[Image: 8a7fe5fef98caaff91811384905e0505.jpg]

( and as ur wife alia placed her left feet on my right knee and looked at me i tried to avoid eye contact as u were raising her saree fall so u i get to see and massage her ankles so i dont wanted to create a romantic type scene jisse tujhe bura lage )

( i was listening to way alia was speaking and it was giving me tingle sensation in my dick as i was away from my wife for almost 6 months now and alia was damn hot to be frank)

ji maam i will go slow and i am happy to help u maam ( kehte hue thumb se ankles pe halka sa press kiya ) yaha dard ho rha hai aapko ( i saw ur wifes cleavage slit and looked down thodasa lund andar garam hone laga tha)

( it was litteraly weird the way u were treated by ur wife and that too in front of a thrid person like me )

ssssssssss ( i applied a bit pressure and pressed my thumb on alias ankle with oil in my finger tips from the bowl)

sssssssss ( pressing and massaging ) apko acha lag rha hai alia maam ?

( thats when i looked up and saw ur wifes right creamy shaved underarm mu me pani aa gya and even u can see how i was getting hungry)sssssssssss ( watching alias underarm thoda bymistake zor se press kiya ankle alia can litterally feel my hunger in that press)

ALIA---(feeling all the hunger and lust getting bigger with every press on my ankle) i moaned a little...it was so good....ahhhhh.you are really good

ME---(ab kuch jada hi ho raha hai )

i saw alia enjoying the massage to the fullest and keep playing with her hair

[Image: 7kth0e53jpb41.jpg?auto=webp&s=aabd8ddc74...28d0618195]

ME---(i have to stand for myself)....i release the saree i was holding...

and saree fall covering you ankle ...he also stopped massageing

ALIA---(angry) turns towards me ...what happened???

ME----i starts stuttering (mujhe kuch samajh nahi aara tha ab kya karu)

Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 08-06-2022, 12:18 PM