serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(08-06-2022, 11:46 AM)Aliapet Wrote: [Image: Alia+Bhatt+%2823rd+August+2014%2918489.jpg?format=2500w]

i go and grab hold alia and help her sit on the edge of the bed

ALIA---okay leave me now...(slaps) dont touch me without my persmission...u forget what punishment will you get if you touch me without my persmission

ME---no no alia plz ..i haven't forgotten it

alia place her feet guards knees

ALIA---hey loser hold my dress   

i was hold her dress so u can massage her ankles 

ALIA---btw thank you for staying with me...i really appreciate it...[Image: W267kjBuWQ-5WwAjTo7WauXucQnDZSRYcmLP8EVs...2d130e5dfc]

ALIA--i lean towards you a bit..(so that my cleavge is visble a bit)

ME ---move a bit to side but still holding alia's dress

ALIA---(i flick my hairs )so that my armipts are visible ..and whisper in ears...PLZ GO SLOW ...OR YOU WILL BREAK MY ANKLE ur so strong and smile looking in your eyes

ME---(yaar kya kya dekhna padh raha hai alia boli last time boli thi ye sab aur nahi karegi)

BUT...

( i was sitting on one knee like this)

[Image: 8a7fe5fef98caaff91811384905e0505.jpg]

( and as ur wife alia placed her left feet on my right knee and looked at me i tried to avoid eye contact as u were raising her saree fall so u i get to see and massage her ankles so i dont wanted to create a romantic type scene jisse tujhe bura lage )

( i was listening to way alia was speaking and it was giving me tingle sensation in my dick as i was away from my wife for almost 6 months now and alia was damn hot to be frank)

ji maam i will go slow and i am happy to help u maam ( kehte hue thumb se ankles pe halka sa press kiya ) yaha dard ho rha hai aapko ( i saw ur wifes cleavage slit and looked down thodasa lund andar garam hone laga tha)

( it was litteraly weird the way u were treated by ur wife and that too in front of a thrid person like me )

ssssssssss ( i applied a bit pressure and pressed my thumb on alias ankle with oil in my finger tips from the bowl)

sssssssss ( pressing and massaging ) apko acha lag rha hai alia maam ?

( thats when i looked up and saw ur wifes right creamy shaved underarm mu me pani aa gya and even u can see how i was getting hungry)sssssssssss ( watching alias underarm thoda bymistake zor se press kiya ankle alia can litterally feel my hunger in that press)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by KaliaPintu - 08-06-2022, 12:05 PM