serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(08-06-2022, 11:09 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( alia was placed on a big silk sheeted king size bed in ur big lavish bedroom )

[Image: 81AVqy7sSaS._AC_SL1500_.jpg]

( i was about to leave and thats when u were told by alia to bring oil after shutting door)

( i was looking at both of u with slight confusion as i have never seen anywehere till now jaha biwi pati ko itna rudely baat krti ho and i thought ki u want ur private space and i have done my job)

( when amit brought jasmine warm oil in a bowl and enetred bedroom )

( i was standing in the middle of the bedroom infront of the bed )

umm so...sir mai chalu i mean if any other help u need ( i acted as if its normal that someone get talked down by his wife and not rubbing it on u and trying to act normal and not making u embarassed as u used to tip me money daily )

i mean i guess you may need private space 

( i looked at alias slevless arms for a moment and looked at amit and looked down as if chalo mai nikalta hu ab )

[Image: 1-33.jpg]

(the moment you crossed me )

ALIA---AMIT ...(she shouted angry)

i knew what i have to do 

ME---(insisting you to stay).. PLZ PLZ help ALIA massage her ankles plz (showing my arms to you)..i dont have the strenght like you to massage .im very weak..

ALIA---yes yes you are very weak...now go and bring that...(threw a pillow on me)

(i hand you that bowl of oil ) and insist you to sit near alia 

and quickly go and bring a gift pack   (ROLEX WATCH)

[Image: 2bfa858e27e92b91e96a75d11259d21a.jpg]
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 08-06-2022, 11:22 AM