serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(08-06-2022, 09:51 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( as i saw the mercedes S class coming up i opened the gate and saluted the car as u were coming by )

( as the car comes in i closed the gate and was came near the car till the parking socha koi bhari samaan hoga ghar tak le jake madat kr du itne ameer log hai wapas se tip mil jaye to maja aa jayega)

( i followed u till the parking space inside and came near ur window door and opened the door for u and then went to the adjacent door and opened the door for alia )

hope aap logone shopping enjoy ki hogi 

alyiye koi samaan hoga wajandaar to let me help

alia aur mai car se utre

alia mere aage aage chal rahi thi

alia tumhe dekh ke smile kar rahi thi

ALIA--thank you 

mere to cheeks alia ke slaps se laal ho gaye the

ME--thank you ye log ye kuch shopping bag  hai (mai dono haath se tumhe pass karta hu bags bhut bhari the)
[Image: 1-1.jpg]

aur jaisa ALIA ne bola tha waise 
  mai alia ko tumpe push karta hu

alia tumpe girti hai aur bachne ke liye tumhara waist dono haath se hug kar leti hai

ALIA---(stand after getting saved by guard and slaps me hard in front of you)  kutte thik se chal warna yehi nanga kar ke marungi

[Image: aliabhatt.gif]

ME--sorry ALIA phir nahi hoga (looking at u ..u were shocked seeing alia slaping me)
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 08-06-2022, 10:01 AM