serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA
(08-06-2022, 08:54 AM)KaliaPintu Wrote: ( i was sitting on a chair which is of normal size lekin mai itna bada hu ki chair bhot chota lag rha tha )

( gate ke bahar dekh rha tha ki koi gadi aa rhi hai ki nhi and thats when i heard good morning aur right me dekha to it was amit sir from the sixt floor accompanied with his wife alia)

( i stood up and salute kiya )

namaste good morning sir have a nice day .....( as u said thank u for guarding the place) please sir i am just doing my duty ( mera awaaj ka base kadak tha u will feel as if i am growling )

( as i stood up both of u were not even till my chest height)

( u both were white skinned and i was dark black skinned and as my pant was tight u can see my dick imprint over my pant which was 8.3 inches even in non erect condition)

aap kaha jaa rhe ho befikar jayiye i am here to guard ur place 

car nikal rhe ho aap ? gate khol du ? ( i asked in a very humble way)

namaste madam good morning to u aswell ( trying to be humble as amit used to give me tip every now and then)

as you stand up .. and the way you are looking down to talk to me
i feel very inferior 
skinny ,short ,white man
[Image: vpa3hu551yy41.jpg]
i was holding all the belongins of my my wife alia...
she wearing sunglasses ..but when you stood up 
she removed her glasses and staring at your muscles 

i look to my side and see how ALIA was eyeing you

ME---(SO i quickly put my hand into my pocket and bring out a 500 rs note and tipped you quickly )... open the gate quickly

ALIA---wait a bit na...

ME---please alia lets go fast ..or limited edition dress will be sold out

ALIA---okay okay lets go
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: serving and satisfying satish saheb and my wife ALIA - by Aliapet - 08-06-2022, 09:08 AM