Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
amala's hair fall frontside while adjusting her hair, her hand accidentally touched anu's nipple, 

she felt her nipple was rock hard, anu did't reacted to it, now amala intentionally touched her nipple again while swaying her hand back to normal... 

anu smiled a bit, saying to herself in mind that these amature virgin teens cannot control their own feelings and lust.

now anu made her move and moved amala's head a bit downwards, now amala's face is touching upper side of anu's boob, all of amala's doubts vanished by anu's move of acceptance to proceed the fun...amala bent her head sidewards and planted a kiss on anu's boob... 

anu showed grin on her face. 

anu : sorry for your pain amala.. you are totally disturbed by it, but we are just trying to teach you things which you may feel weird now but it helps a lot after marriage or in a relationship... 

nitya : amala baby, i caused you that pain,am feeling sorry for that, but you should learn those things or else you will face serious problems in your future... am feeling guilty for doing that, perhaps we should teach them in a new way, and by this new way you will learn how great it can be..... 

amala : (feeling happy for new ways) no need of guilt sister, i totally got it, you are trying to help me sister, am ready now and what is the new way...?? 

nitya : thank you for understanding amala.... and the new way is we won't try on you first, instead you try with our HOLES first and see for yourself how much we enjoy them and how great it feels to put something inside our HOLES.. 

saying it nitya turned facing her back to amala, now nitya bent her body down like a horse stretching her butts out, and said "amala baby now you play with my HOLES and check for yourself the pleasure... 

i wish you had long lengthy fingers to satify me...!!", saying it nitya slapped her own ass inviting amala... to fulfill her HOLES..
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 23-05-2019, 05:37 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM