Fantasy Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college)
There is complete silence in the room for five minutes...

then anu break the silence... 

anu : (pretending fake smile)why you screamed so loudly.. amala, it's just a small thing.. and you will get used to it with more pleasure.. don't sit upset, come on cheeerup... girl!! 

amala : (with depression) it's not a small thing sister... nitya sister tried to put finger inside my backhole sister, i don't know why she want to do that, and earlier she put a finger in my pussy without my knowledge.... you sister's don't know how it feels, it causes pain! i think it may feel good for those who is inserting but it causes pain for victims who are getting inserted. i love your company...it gives me a new experience and pleasure but inserting in my holes especially my backhole, don't give any pleasure but only pain. am totally new to it, promise me you won't do it again sisters or we will stop playing...! 

anu approached amala and sat next to her, consoling her, amala leaned her head on anu's shoulders, anu gently brushing amala's hair and head consoling her, they still not wore any tops so all the three pairs of boobs are naked, amala's boob is touching the shoulder of anu and amala's head is just above the boobs of anu, amala saw the nipple of anu that that poked out almost half inch outside, and she surprised a bit thinking how they are still poking out, amala recalled the words that she spoke earlier 

she is feeling bad for speaking like that,she is saying to herself that they are just trying to give me more pleasure but i acted so rude on them and 
now she is in dilemma that whether they will continue their actions to give her more pleasure or they will simply quit on her..she is confused and waiting for their move...
[+] 1 user Likes phantom_assassin's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 23-05-2019, 02:29 PM
RE: Actress Fantasy Story (All actress in one college) - by phantom_assassin - 23-05-2019, 05:22 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2019, 06:19 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 01-06-2019, 07:15 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 24-05-2020, 01:43 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 11-07-2020, 06:09 PM
ANUSHKA IS ASHWIN'S SWEET WIFE - by ashw - 19-10-2020, 06:19 PM