Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
The young husband in one quick move, got hold of the garment between her boobs and ripped it apart, tearing the strings. It fell apart exposing her boobs. Ruby gasped as she did not expect this sudden change in his attitude. She was only in her underwear.
He squatted in front of her, pushed the underwear to the left and stuck his face between her legs. He started licking her pussy very roughly. Ruby covered her mouth to not make any sound as she was enjoying it immensely. He ego was satisfied. It was more of a pride thing than a physical thing.
"See, no man can resist you babe." said the animal.
He started squeezing her thighs, ass and taking little bites on her pussy lips. This was driving her crazy and soon an orgasm followed. The husband did not stop. He kept going at it through her orgasm, very roughly.
A few moments later, they heard the preggo loudly say, "Arey, where are you? I think I am done selecting the tops. Let us get going. I am starving."
This brought them back to earth. The husband had a very disappointed look on his face. He slowly stood up and wiped his face with one of the garments. He made a very sad face and looked at Ruby. She felt very bad for him. She was still shaking as her orgasm hadn't subsided yet.
The husband turned around and was about to step out when she stopped him and pulled him towards her. She whispered in his ears, "Make an excuse and come back. I can tell, you are starving."
Hearing this, the husband smiled and with renewed energy, stepped out of the room. Ruby could hear him say, "Where are you going? I was looking for you." to his wife. Ruby figured his wife wandered off looking for him in the maternity section.
Ruby then heard the preggo reply, "I am starving baabaa. Where were you?" The husband responded, "Why don't you go to the food court and place the order? I will pick the tops you selected, pay for them and join you."
Ruby could feel butterflies in her stomach as soon as she heard the preggo's response. "Okay, they take a lot of time to bring the food. I will go and place the order. I need to use the bathroom as well. So, take care of things here and join me."
A few moments later, there was a knock on her door. She slowly opened the door and used her index finger to seductively ask him in.
[+] 4 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 06-06-2022, 12:07 AM