Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Suddenly she heard a low knock on the door. She quickly wanted to take that dress off and change into her salwar, but the knocking on the door did not stop. She slowly stepped aside and bent to her left and unbolted the door and slowly opened it just a bit to see who it was. It was the young husband. He had a few more items in his hand and he wanted to give them to her to try on. She did not know what to do so trying to stay hidden, stretched her arm. The young husband bent forward to take a look at what she was wearing. He could see her behind in the mirror. Ruby realized this and quickly bent forward and took the garments from his hand and tried to shut the door. In the process, one of them fell to teh ground and the young husband took another step forward to pick it up and bumped into teh door.
The door opened a bit more and he could see Ruby's panties clearly. He took his time picking it up, irritating Ruby.
She then noticed that an old lady who works in that store was there pushing a large and heavy basket on wheels and she was collecting all the garments that were left on the floor. She noticed the young husband handing over the garments to Ruby and smiled. Ruby could see that she saw her. It became clear to Ruby that she might have thought that they were a couple. She quickly took the garment and closed the door and locked it.
The sane Ruby said, "Enough, time to put an end to all this. Change back into your salwar and let us get out of here."
The animal Ruby agreed.
Ruby was abound to change back into her salwar when she heard the preggo in the next trial room say, "Can you please get me the green top again? I think that one fit better than these you got." to her husband. Ruby thought this is the right opportunity to get out of there. When the husband leaves to get the clothes.
She heard a loud knock on the door. She got pissed off but she them heard the old lady who works there say, "Memsab, I am collecting the garments that did not fit you. Can you please give them to me so that I can take them back to the racks where they belong?" .
Not knowing what to do, Ruby opened the door, so that only her arm will fit, picked a few garments and handed them to her. She thanked her moved to the next trial room. She said the same thing to the preggo wife and the preggo wife said, "Wait for a few minutes." To which the old lady said, 'Okay, memsab".
The very next minute, there was a knock on the door, this was a low sounding knock and she knew it was the young husband.
"What does he want now?" she thought. She unlocked the door and opened it only by a bit to stick her hand out thinking that the young husband probably got her more naughty lingerie. The door hit something with a thud. She realized that the large basket the old lady was pushing was right in front of her trial room door and her door hit the basket. She then heard something which made her heart skip a beat.
The old lady said, "Sahib, I am waiting on the other memsab to give me her unwanted garments. There isn't enough room here. Why don't you step into your wife's trial room to give her the garments? I will move as soon as I get the clothes from the other memsab."
Before Ruby could react, the old lady pulled the basket a bit and held the unlocked door of Ruby's trial room and pulled it was well, giving the young husband enough room to enter it. In one swift move he got into the trail room and closed the door behind him and locked it.
Ruby took a step back and picked a couple of garments to cover her nakedness. The young husband still had a very sweet smile on his face and did not try to do anything. He just stood there staring at her. Ruby was breathing very heavily.
He then spoke, "Looks great on you. Here, try the yellow one." and handed over yet another skimpy garment to her. She took it from him still breathing very heavily.
A couple of minutes later, the old lady knocked on the door saying, "I am done sahib."
The young husband did not make any move, he stayed there staring at Ruby. She slowly moved and pointed to the door hinting that he should leave. He reluctantly turned around and slowly walked out of the room.
It took Ruby a few minutes to calm down. "What, he did not make any attempt to feel your sexy body?" The animal was surprised.
"Shut up, what are you saying? That was a close call. We got lucky, let us get out." the sane one replied.
"But that is an insult to Ruby. Men lust over her body even when she covers it completely. But this guy did not make any moves even when he saw her in her birthday suit. It is a matter of pride now." the animal started adding fuel.
"Ruby, listen to me. Let us get out of here." the sane Ruby tried to persuade her again.
Ruby stayed in that position for almost five minutes. She let her inner Rubys fight over the next course of action. She then slowly picked the yellow garment the young husband had brought her and started to put it on. "What the hell, Ruby? Let us go." the sane Ruby yelled.
She checked her reflection in the mirror and smiled. She waited till the preggo call her husband again to get her more clothes. Once she heard him deliver them to her and she closed her door shut, Ruby slowly unlocked her door and opened it just a bit to see if the old lady was around. She wasn't. The young husband in a very low tone asked, "Did it fit?"
The animal, not wanting to give anyone else a chance to respond, said, "I am not sure. Why don't you help me decide?"
The young husband was very emboldened by this and quickly opened the door and stepped in closing it behind him.
There, Ruby was standing in a very seductive pose.
[+] 5 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 05-06-2022, 11:33 PM