Adultery Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife)
Ruby opened her eyes and noticed the sun was already up. She had a minor headache and slowly tried getting out from under the sheets. She saw a naked woman in the mirror reflection.
Ruby chuckled realizing that she felt asleep fully naked. She was never comfortable doing that.
She then realized a lot of "Other" things about her have changed lately, especially since last night. She chuckled again thinking about this.
She lazily walked into the bath room and in a few minutes got into the shower. As the warm water fell on her face and body, she closed her eyes and tried recollecting all the events of the day before.  The bike chase, the men stretching their hands to grab her. The rush of blood and then she remembered what she did in the dark alley.
She blushed and her face went red. Her fingers moved towards her pussy automatically and soon she was moaning thinking about the adventures she had with the young guy.
She came out of the shower and started getting ready. She put on a practical saree and started going about doing her morning chores. She opened the door wondering why the milk man did not wake her up. She noticed that he left the milk can at the door. "Did I sleep through him ringing the bell?" she thought.
After half hour, she prepared breakfast for herself and started sipping coffee and came to her bed room.
She heard the door bell ring and opened it. It was Mrs. Sharma. Mrs. Sharma lives in the flat on the ground floor. Her kids are in the US and she lives with her husband. Her husband has been having health issues and Amit had given him rides to and from the hospital several times and that is how she knows Ruby.
Mrs. Sharma smiled at Ruby.
Ruby said, "Hi Aunty, how are you? Please come in."
Mrs. Sharma handed a box of some sweet dish she made to Ruby.
Ruby thanked her and took the dish.
Ruby walking into the kitchen asked, "Please have a seat aunty. How is uncle doing? Would you like to have a coffee?"
Aunty remained calm.
Ruby noticed this and came back into the hall and asked, "What happened, Aunty? Is something wrong?"

Mrs. Sharma slowly started talking. "Your uncle is again not feeling well. I would have taken him to the hospital myself but I am not feeling well myself. I don't know if I even should be asking you this, but can you please take him to the hospital today and bring him back in the evening?"
Ruby smiled and said, "Of course Aunty. Please don't worry. I will take care of uncle today. Coffee?"
Aunty finally smiled and said, "Yes."
Half hour later, Ruby found herself on the ground floor and in Mrs. Sharma's house. She saw Mr. Sharma slowly walking out of their bedroom with the help of a walking stick. He looked very weak.
He could barely hold a smile on his face when he noticed Ruby.
Ruby said, "Okay, let us go Uncle." and smiled.
Mr. Sharma felt better noticing Ruby's cheerfulness.
They both got into a taxi and left for the hospital. Ruby stayed very cheerful and talked a lot with Mr. Sharma and he also enjoyed her company.
Ruby had to spend almost the entire day at the hospital. She got bored in the waiting area and so called Amit.
He immediately answered and said, "Hi baby. How are you?"
Ruby said she was at the hospital and told him the entire story.
Amit felt happy and said, "Good baby.  You are helping Mr. Sharma out."
Ruby talked for a bit and then hung up, but not before saying, "Are you having fun in Bangalore."
Amit said, "Yes..yes..I am..I am. You and your "Fun". I still don't know why you ask that."
Ruby chuckled and thought to herself, "So am I, dear hubby. So am I."
She came back home at around 7PM.
The next day was no different. Mrs. Sharma wanted her to accompany her husband to the hospital and bring him back.
Ruby used this opportunity to do some light shopping while Mr. Sharma was getting his treatment done.
She walked a block to the shopping complex. She enjoyed the sunshine and the occasional glances from men.
She smiled to herself. The sane Ruby asked her in an annoyed tone , "Why do these men stare like that? You are not clothed provocatively. Then why do they do that?"

She was not sure of what  they were thinking looking at her. She was wearing a traditional salwar. But Ruby's assets are always head turners. She knew that and many of her friends also have told her that.
"I don't have to dress provocatively to make men lust over me. He He." She thought.
She had a subtle smile on her face but kept on walking, trying to not gain any undue attention. From a corner of her eye, she noticed a few young "gentlemen" following her. She got a little scared but since it is daytime, she did not get very scared.
She increased her pace and soon realized that so did the young guys. She walked into the shopping mall and quickly entered the very first shop. She pretended to be looking at the merchandize but kept an eye on the door. Her followers stayed there for a bit but left after 10 minutes.
She breathed a sigh of relief and started looking around. It was women's clothing store and she was in the lingerie section. The "merchandize" she was sampling was a night gown. It was made of a very thin material and almost looked see through. She noticed a lot of men staring at her and a few women as well.
She was confused at first but got it later. The garment she was holding was a two piece garment and the thick and more practical outer garment was stuck to the cloth hanger when she tried pulling it and so only the inner garment came into her hand and she was staring at it while trying to keep an eye on her followers.
She chuckled at the thought that these men probably were imagining her in that skimpy garment. She immediately put it back and quickly walked away from it. As she was walking, she noticed a family on the other side across from her. They were in the maternity section. By the size of the wife's belly, Ruby could estimate she could be at least 8 months pregnant. The husband looked a little young to be married to her.
Ruby figured, "Arranged marriages" and chuckled.
As she was walking past them, she could notice the blatant glances from the husband. He was checking her out while his wife was busy going through the selection. Ruby ignored this and walked to a different section as she did not like his stare.
Ruby started looking around and started to get bored with nothing interesting to do. She unknowingly walked into the lingerie section. She felt a few bras and panties with her fingers and the softness of the material made her remember the skimpy garment she was looking at a few minutes ago. And then she remembered the young husband from the family she saw earlier. She felt a little excited thinking about him.
"What do you think was going through his mind when he was checking me out?" She asked the animal Ruby. "You don't even want to talk to me anymore." The sane Ruby complained.
"He probably was staring at your ass. He probably did not get any action for months now, as his wife is preggo. He has a "fresh out of college" look. His wife looked very matured next to him. Looks like this is a clear case of "boy couldn't say no to his parents" scenario, when it came to the marriage proposal they arranged for him. So, the very first night would have been the first time he entered her and without experience, there wouldn't have been any pleasure involved in that coupling for either one. And the next thing is the start of pregnancy and the end of sex.
That means, he had the "taste" but left hungry after his first bite. He is probably seeing a three course meal in you. With all that hunger built in, if he gets a chance, he would want to pull you into one of the trial rooms and pull down your pants. Seeing your naked ass, he would go crazy and start mauling it. He then would kneel and lick your pussy and ass hole from behind to make you wet. Once you are wet, he would slowly start pushing his tool into your tight pussy from behind. You will have to cover your mouth, won't you? But you will still let him penetrate you. He will drill you to his heart's content and release his seed into you." the animal was talking very shamelessly.
Ruby started to take heavy breaths. She wanted to know if he would stare at her if she goes to that section again. "Let's go, Let's go", to Ruby's surprise, it was coming from the sane Ruby. "A little flirting never hurts" she said.
Ruby slowly walked back into that section and started looking for the couple. They were nowhere to be found.
"Excuse me", someone said from behind her. She turned around only to find the young husband smiling.
Ruby stood there and did not say anything. "My wife is trying on some maternity clothes in the trial room and she wanted me to get a different size garment. Do you mind?" pointing at the rack behind her.
Ruby realized the situation and said, "Of course" and moved aside. He slowly picked a different sized top and started walking towards the trial rooms. He then turned around to see Ruby. She was staring at him and soon as he turned around, she thought "Shit" and started going through the garments on the rack.
A few minutes later, she slowly raised her head and looked towards the trial rooms. She could not find him. Ruby looked around and realized she was in the maternity section. She slowly moved towards the next section and ended up in the same section she was in when she noticed the couple for the first time. She looked around for that skimpy garment and found it. She slowly started to feel the material when she noticed the young husband walk past her into the maternity section. He picked another top and turned around to go back to the trial room area when he saw Ruby holding the skimpy lingerie style garment. He stopped in his steps.
Not knowing what to do as it was getting awkward, Ruby, in a hurry to get away from there, picked the first gown she could lay her hands on and moved towards the trial room.
Seeing this, the young husband started walking behind her towards the trial rooms. Ruby noticed this and walked a little faster and opened the first vacant trial room door and walked in. She calmed down and smiled to herself and started adjusting her salwar looking at her reflection in the mirror. She then looked at what she picked and it was a very practical gown which would cover every part of a women's body and was of a very thick and dark material. She slowly tried it on and realized that it was very loose.
She changed back into the salwar when she heard a female voice, "Arey not this one, I asked you to get the next larger size. You got the smaller size." It was almost as if she was yelling at some one. Ruby then heard the young husband's voice, "Sorry dear, let me get it."
Ruby figured the preggo wife was in the next trial room. She waited for a few minutes and slowly opened the door. The young husband was standing right in front of her trial room. Looks like he got the correct size garment and gave it to his wife and she was trying it on. He looked at Ruby and the garment in her hand and gave out a smile. Before Ruby could move, the door of the next trial room swung open and his wife asked him, "How do I look?"  The young husband moved just a bit towards the next trial room and replied looking at his wife, "May be the next size?" She said, 'Okay, go get it" and slammed the door shut.
He then looked at Ruby but made no effort to move from there. Ruby did not know what to do. She slowly started to walk out when the young husband in a very low tone said, "I can get you a different size if that is what you were going out for."
Ruby was surprised and give him a stern look. He still had that sweet smile on this face.  "I am going to that section back and forth to help my wife anyways. I can also get the right size clothing you might want. So that you don't have to walk all the way to that section every time you need a different size garment."
"Next smaller size please", is all she could say in a very low voice so that his wife doesn't hear her.
The young husband extended his arm towards Ruby and Ruby handed the gown she was holding to him.
She closed the door and a few moments later she heard a knock on the door and she opened it. The young husband was holding the gown and some maternal clothing as well. He handed the gown to Ruby and smiled. She took it and closed the door. She then heard a knock on the next trial room's door.
She tried the gown and realized that it was still loose. She changed back into the salwar and opened the door. The young guy was still standing there. He raised his eye brow as if he was asking, "Did it fit?"
Ruby shook her head. He then said, "One moment" and walked away.
Ruby did not know what to do and so just stood there. He came back with a few similar looking gowns and gave all of them to Ruby. She thanked him and closed the door.
She wanted to get out of there as soon as the preggo wife sends her husband to get more clothes for her. But there was no sign of her calling him. The young husband got her too many clothes to try on so that he can have some time alone with the "maal"  who let him serve her.

Ruby started going through the gowns and was surprised to find the skimpy garment she had picked accidentally a while ago, among them.
"That rascal", she smiled to herself. She slowly opened the door and the young guy in the very low voice asked, "Did it fit?' Ruby knew what he was referring to.
She smiled and just to get out of that situation replied, "Yes", so that he would leave her alone.
He then asked, "How about the color? Would you like to try on a different color one?" Ruby shook her head.
"Please do try a different color, grey would not look good on you." making it clear that he was referring to the skimpy garment as none of the other gowns he picked were grey in color.
The animal Ruby asked, "Which color would look good on me then?" out loud, surprising Ruby. The young guy was emboldened a bit hearing this and replied, "Blue, pink and red" and excused himself saying, "One minute."
He came back and knocked on her door and handed over a bunch of garments. Ruby took them and closed the door.
She carefully started going through them and realized that she would show a lot of skin in them. Some of them are practically transparent and would show her assets even when she wears them. She got a naughty smile on her lips. "Does he want to see me wearing these?" she thought.
"I wonder what he would do if he gets some alone time with you in these dresses?" The animal chuckled.
She picked a blue one and tried it on.
[+] 4 users Like sugahdaddy15's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adventures of Ruby (Naïve and Innocent housewife) - by sugahdaddy15 - 05-06-2022, 11:29 PM