Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
After scanning the surroundings and was sure no one is looking inside the car or towards it. I have pulled all my strength to get done with this and when i am about to open my blouse i have realised that this blouse has hooks at the back, so i cant just open the blouse and show it to him but i have to take it out completely as there will be bra in between which will block the view to the driver. Initially i thought with blouse i can block the view if someone comes near to the car, but now it could be lot more riskier. So, as a last resort i have tried to convince the driver with my predicament and his answer was a simple 'Its your problem' and continued to grin and with lot of excitement. I have tried to explain him
"See this saree is transparent and if i remove the blouse, than i cant hide my boobs quickly if someone comes suddenly. So, please try to understand".

[Image: 90673184c796ba96c67a67082eb0b273.jpg]

But he is not the kind to miss this chance with all the bull shit reasons which he is thinking i am giving to him, to avoid this situation. So with no option i thought at least let me try to close the show quickly as early as possible. With heavy hands i have removed my pallu from the blouse and looked at the surroundings and at the driver and his eyes are full of excitement. I have put my hands behind my back to unhook the blouse and after unhooking it, the blouse became loose at the front and driver moaned lightly because of the view he is about to get. I brought my hands to the front and looked at the surroundings once again and removed the blouse without looking at the driver, i want to avoid his eye contact.

[Image: ketika-sharma-flaunts-her-navel-202003-1585146615.jpg]

I have kept my blouse behind me and i am only in my bra which is not doing a good job at all in hiding my assets and showing a lot of cleavage, There is a reason why these are called as inner wears, its not to show around to everyone. But i am doing that here. Now i again unhooked my bra from the behind and got it loose and thought let me lift it a bit to show and i can bring it down if someone comes. So i slowly lifted the bra to disclose the view of my boobs which only till now my husband has seen and kept it there and looked at the driver at last. He is not even blinking his eyes and his saliva is dripping at the end of his mouth as he has opened his mouth completely. After few seconds he asked

"Why am i not removing it completely?"
"I told him that in this way it is easy to cover myself easily if someone comes as we are in public" i have answered keeping my hands by holding the bra near the shoulder
"See, i want to see those without any hindrance, so until  you show them fully i am not going to consider that as you showed something to me."

[Image: 4.jpg]

I don't want to bargain with him anymore, as i am topless already and the more time i am like this the more riskier it would get. So i removed my bra as well and placed it on the top of the blouse along with my pallu and i am giving him the view of his life. i dont want to look at him at all, so i am just looking at outside to see if anyone coming near to the car or not and suddenly this ass-hole has grabbed my right boob. I was shocked initially and no words came to my mouth just like when Rocky cam on to me and it took some time to react and asked him to remove his hand and tried to remove as well, but his hold is strong on my boob and i am not able to remove it. Atlast i have told him, if you not remove this than i will shout. Than he coolly replied

"Than what will you say to the people when they ask that why are you topless here in the back seat and also are you that willing to give this show to these many people. If you are fine with the show and if you have an answer ready to explain them i had i deal just to show my boobs, but he is toughing them now". and he laughed, as he realised i am at his mercy.

Now i started to beg him to leave me and started to cry as well, but even in all these he is not leaving my boobs. Whatever i am speaking is just not getting into his head, At last he told
"See, if you continue to cry and block my view, its going to extend that long on the road, so think wisely and make a proper decision, whether you want to stay on the road the whole night or you want to leave early"

So with no option i have dropped my hands and stopped struggling and gave him the free view and access to my boobs. He immediately attacked on both my boobs and started to play with those, seeing its weight, smoothness and came to nipples and started to play with it. Our initial deal was for 1 minute that too just to show my boobs, but now its been more than 15 min and he is still playing with them and now even i am turning me on and started to give light moans. And he observed that and started to talk with me.
"Madam, till now i haven't a seen a boobs like this madam. Even without the support these are standing straight and erect and god your nipples what a colour. I have seen lot of randis, but no one has cooperated like you did madam. Thank you so much madam. This is like a once in lifetime opportunity madam. I can even die after this moment" and he continued to squeeze, press and feel my boobs.

Whenever, he is calling me madam and along with it playing with my boobs, i felt like dying there itself in shame. He is molesting me and along with that reminding me that not someone else, but a driver is playing with my boobs. I have begged him to stop now at-least and i have looked at my watch and its been 30 minutes from the time i stripped. i told him the time and asked him to stop. But he is not stopping, and as i am fully turned on with continuous assaults on my body from evening,  even i am not trying strongly to stop. It went on for 10 more minutes and i suddenly i have realised i am close to an orgasm and i am moaning loudly and i looked at driver. He is looking keenly at my expression, i have continued to stare at him for few minutes and than all the bells in my head started to ring saying that if i dont stop him now, than after few minutes, even if he tries to fuck me i am not going to stop.

So i have started to beg him again to stop and as my begging started to disturb his flow to play with my boobs, he started to talk
"See madam, try to understand the situation from my side. If i stop playing with those. You will cover them immediately. Right?"
I have not acknowledged his answer, than he twisted my nipples and asked me to reply whenever he is asking a question. So i replied
"Right".
"Right what?" and twisted my other nipple now.
So i responded "Right. I will cover my boobs after you stop playing with them". I regretted immediately because of the use of the word play with my boobs, he laughed loudly at my answer and told.
"Yes, if i stop playing with your boobs. You will cover those and i cant see them again, ever. So if you are in my position and you got an opportunity like this. Will you stop pressing them, i mean playing with them."
"Yes i will not stop"
"See, you are only saying that i cant stop. then why will i stop" and laughed again, this time heavily.

I have realised my mistake, I myself has told him not to stop indirectly. So why will he stop now. I have to do something now before things go out of the hand. I got an idea, a bad one infact but thats the best i could be now.
[+] 5 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 05-06-2022, 03:33 PM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM