Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 82

Cheating and Rivals Part 82 (the last chapter of this story)

Jen took a shower after getting home, standing under the hot spray of water for a long time. Then she dressed in a casual top and yoga pants. Her pretty feet were bare. After putting Anna down for the night she told Mike about her meeting with JJ.

Mike was shocked. "You want to move?" he asked.

"I want us to move away," Jen said, emphasizing us. "Like we used to talk about. Remember? We talked about moving to Penn State."

"The Canary Islands aren't Penn State," Mike said. Frowning he said "You're running away from Ricky."

"We need to be just us again Mike," Jen said pleadingly. "After everything that's happened. We need ... I don't know ... a sabbatical. Just us. We need to reconnect."

"Because if Ricky's around, you want to be with him," Mike said with bitter sarcasm.

"No Mike that's not true," Jen insisted, taking his hands in hers.

"That's how you are, right now!" Mike snapped.

"That's why I want to move away!" Jen said, pressing his hands in hers.

"So you're running away!" Mike yelled, his voice full of emotion. His insides were churning. And the churn would never end, the angst and doubt and jealousy would never end, not this way. "I can't live that way Jen. I'll always know you want Ricky more than me. I'll know the only reason you're still with me is because we moved away." His voice quivered with emotion and his eyes teared up.

"That's not true Mike!" Jen insisted, her eyes tearing up too. "I know you think that. That's why we have to go away. So you'll see it's not true."

"That makes no sense!" Mike yelled.

"It does baby, it does!" Jen said desperately pulling him to her and hugging him.

Later they were in bed, making love. Jen was on top. She was leaning over, resting on his chest, her arms around his neck. She softly kissed him as she slowly rocked back and forth. "It would've been better if I told you about LA before playing with Ricky again," she admitted between kisses. "At some level though, it turns you on, what happened, right?" Jen kissed him again. "Like, if I told you a year ago ... before all this happened ... it would've gotten you hot. Ricky asking me to leave you for him. Right? Because that's what your cuckold fantasy's about really."

Jen knew she was right because she felt Mike's hard cock jerk inside her. But she also saw the hurt and agony on his face.

"Fantasy only goes so far," Mike said sullenly, voicing the emotions on his face.

"I know baby," Jen said soothingly with another soft kiss on his lips. "I'm just saying, if I told you before all this happened, LA wouldn't be bad hurt so much, right?"

"Yeah I guess," Mike admitted. He looked into her pretty face and caressed the soft sides of her small perfect breasts as she slowly moved up and down on him.

"You'd probably ask me to tell you over and over," Jen said with a knowing smile. "Ask me what I did, what I said, how I felt, right? Especially what I was feeling. It'd get you so hot and it'd be good hurt, not bad hurt. You'd be all over me. Probably we'd fuck like rabbits for weeks. Months."

"I don't get what you're saying," Mike said confused.

"That's why we're going away baby," Jen told him. "To get back to that. Where Ricky's just a hot memory."

"You're not making sense!" Mike said, frustration, hurt and anger in his voice. "Ricky's not a memory! You're with him again! Right now! You love him! You're pregnant with his baby Jen!"

"And I know to you, all that really matters," Jen said calmly and soothingly with another soft kiss to his lips. "But to me, all I care about is you. That we're together. And Anna's alive. And I'm pregnant with YOUR baby and this time you're with me. That's all I care about Mike. And Ricky's not part of any of it. I know you don't see it now. But you will. That's why we're going away."

"Canary Islands will be good for Anna," Jen said later as they lay on their sides looking at each other. "It's hot all the time. We'll buy a house with a pool. You know she's like a fish. Her hurt leg won't matter so much in the water."

In the end that decided it for Mike. He still felt like he was winning Jen only by default. That she was staying with him only out of a sense of guilt and obligation. But he would do it for Anna.

"JJ agreed that easy?" Mike asked the next day as Jen recounted the conversation again. "I delete the virus. They leave us alone. They give us back the money. He agreed to all that?" He looked surprised, incredulous even.

"Yeah, I know, right?" Jen said. "But he did, he promised to recommend it to the President." She glanced away, avoiding her husband's eyes.

Mike stared at Jen, studying her.

A few days later, Jen was with Ricky. She told him she was going away, with Mike and Anna. And with the unborn baby inside her.

Now Ricky was fucking her. Jen was on her hands and knees and he was fucking her from behind. He was pounding her so violently she squealed with each thrust, each explosive thrust hammering her pretty face into the mattress. It was like he was punishing her pussy for leaving him.

Jen came on his cock. Her slim fingers desperately clawed at the sheets as Ricky pushed her over the edge. Her pretty toes curled in her spikey high heels as orgasmic pleasure flooded her sexy body. She moaned and whimpered into the pillow as Ricky fucked her through her orgasm, extending the delicious pleasure for what seemed like forever, as if wanting to forever imprint into her heart and soul what he was able to give her body (and what Mike could not).

Then Ricky flipped Jen over onto her back. He pushed back in, connecting their bodies again. Now they were making love, not fucking. "You can't leave me," he said, looking into her eyes.

"I have to," Jen said looking back.

"Mike can go," Ricky pleaded. "Stay with me."

"I can't."

"Just part of the time."

"No Ricky I can't do that."

Finally Ricky came. As always he came a lot, and the feel of his powerful ejaculation inside her made Jen gasp.

Afterwards Jen hurriedly untangled her body from Ricky's. "I've got to get home," she said as she smoothed her stockings and wiggled back into her dress.

"When are you leaving?" Ricky asked. He looked resigned and sullen.

"Soon," Jen said looking at him. She brushed her hand through her long blonde hair. She pulled the skirt of her dress down. "A few weeks."

"You don't even care ...," Ricky said, his voice trailing off with emotion.

"I care Ricky," Jen said, moving to him and stroking his cheek. "But you knew from the start. I told you. Just fun, remember?"

"God you're a heartless bitch," Ricky snapped angrily. "You're doing it again. Dumping me. Just like that. Over."

"I have a husband and daughter," Jen reminded him. "You knew that going in. I never promised anything. Not even once."

"But what about this?" Ricky asked, touching her stomach.

"We don't know for sure," Jen said. She said pleadingly, "Don't do this Ricky. Let's stay friends."

"Friends ...," Ricky said, distaste in his mouth, like it was a four letter word.

"Friends is a good thing," Jen said, affectionately running her hand through his hair. "We'll see each other again. Maybe next time you'll be married, and we'll smile at each other and remember the fun times."

Ricky laughed at the idea, although it was without any humor.

"You never know Ricky," Jen said, still running her hand through his hair.

"I saved you. I saved Anna," Ricky said. "Doesn't that count for something?"

"It counts for a lot Ricky," Jen said softly, kissing him on the lips. "It does," she said, kissing him again. "I'll always remember what you did," she said, kissing and hugging him.

"I love you," Ricky said sounding heart broken.

Jen didn't reply. But she kept hugging and kissing him, and she felt her eyes tearing up.

Mike was at home, moments after Jen left for her "errand." She promised it would take no more than a couple hours. He looked anxiously at the clock, wishing she was already home. He wanted her to be just his again. But would she ever be? Or would her heart always be divided between him and Ricky?

At the moment Mike was troubled by more than that. He went into Jen's closet and looked in her hamper. He found her dress from the other day, when she met JJ. Jen's clothes always fascinated him. Mike was able to scrunch up the dress and almost hold the entire thing in the palm of his hand. How was it possible this tiny, filmy swatch of material was able to cover up her sexy body?

Mike pressed the dress against his nose. He smelled his wife. The vanilla and strawberry of her shampoo. The floral scents of her perfume. The sweet, delicious scent of Jen. He loved the smell of his wife.

Mike frowned. Was there something else too, in her perfumed dress? He inhaled again and his frown deepened.

As she promised, Jen returned home within a couple hours. Mike was waiting for her. Anna was in bed, already asleep for the night.

"You okay?" Jen asked, sitting down next to him on the sofa.

"Yeah," Mike said, running his eyes up and down her body. She looked devastatingly beautiful. Achingly beautiful. "How was your ... errand?" he hesitantly asked.

"You want to talk about it?" Jen asked.

"... yes," Mike said after a moment's hesitation.

Jen scooted closer on the sofa and laid her head on Mike's shoulder. "Ricky's not happy," she said.

"How about you?" Mike asked, an anxious lump in his throat.

Jen hesitated, then said "Would it be terrible to say I'm sad? A little?"

Mike swallowed hard. Jealousy, doubt, angst, they churned in his stomach. "No it wouldn't be terrible," he said in a barely audible voice.

"It's just ... endings are sad," Jen said, trying to explain.

"I get it," Mike said softly.

"But we're not ending," Jen said hugging his arm. "We're forever. That's all that matters."
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:59 PM