Fantasy | Updated - Part 49 | - Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex**
**Part 39.**

Thup!Thup!Thup! Thup! “Ahhh .. stop ... stop....it hurts …", Purvi’s cries could be heard echoing inside the little flat.  

Nila was struggling to move. Her face buried in Ravi’s neck as he held her down, his cock was buried deep inside her pussy. The edges of the small pendant pierced her skin with every thrust. Above her, Ganesh’s big body was pressed upon her back, his thick cock sliding in and out of her anus with ease. They pounded her with full force while waiting for their turn with Purvi.  

“Fucking dog...”, Ravi moaned softly as he pushed his hips into her. “You’ve become so loose; I can barely feel anything anymore. You’re not worth the cum.”, he sneered.  

Nila ignored his words, but her heart broke. She tried to hold back her tears, but to no avail. She glanced sideways to look at Purvi who was on her knees. Her breasts squashed on the floor as she had her face buried in her hands, sobbing loudly. Behind her, Viraj was like a hungry animal. Nila could not make out which hole was Viraj abusing, but he was riding her hard, slamming his body against her thighs.  

Ganesh got off her rear, quickly pulling his cock out of her expanded anus and moved in front of her. “Do you want to know what your asshole tastes like today, doggie?”, he smiled as he looked at her teary eyes. “Open your mouth.” 

He pushed the fat head between her lips, forcing her to open her mouth wide to receive his meat. Nila felt the thick shaft enter her, sliding down her tongue until it hit the back of her mouth. She started to gag.  

Purvi was in another world of pain. Her asshole was stretched open even when she tried to clench as hard as she could, which resulted in Viraj moaning in pleasure. She could feel the walls of her tight anus gripping the cock as tightly as it could. Her asshole was dry when he forced himself into her, taking her by surprise. His nails were digging into her waist, piercing her skin.  

Thup!Thup!Thup! Viraj was on a roll. He wanted to fuck her ass first before Ganesh had a chance to, and he was glad he did. It was so warm and tight, he moaned as the pleasure he felt heightened. He was not going to cum just yet, her pussy looked inviting as well.  

“Is your pussy ready for me, little cow?”, He cooed at her, pulling his cock out of her rear hole slowly.  

Purvi felt the meat slide out, her asshole gaping wide towards him. She had never imagined herself getting fucked in the ass. It hurt like hell. She gasped loudly, the relief was a welcoming feeling, until she felt the tip of Viraj’s hard cock poking the entrance of her pussy.  

“Vi ... master … please … enough … it hurts so bad … “, she groaned softly, her knees were feeling weak.  

Viraj ignored her, pushing his cock in slowly. He watched as her dark pussy lips parted, allowing him in.  

“Ahhh...”, Purvi moaned as she felt his hard shaft beginning to fill her up inside. Viraj grabbed her hips, balancing himself behind her as he slowly started to pound her.  

Thap!Thap!Thap!Thap! Her big tits jiggled and swayed with every thrust, her nipples grinding against the cold tiled floor.  

“Fuck. You’re so tight. “, Viraj groaned, his eyes glazy as he edged himself to the peak, holding his cum in as long as possible, enjoying Purvi’s warm creamy pussy.  

Purvi looked up, Ganesh was pulling Nila’s hair as he continued to ride her from the back. Ravi remained motionless with his cock still buried inside her, holding Nila steady as his friend’s hard strokes rocked her body in unison. Nila was panting hard, both her holes sore from the constant ravaging.  

“Ahhhh ... fuck … fuck … “, Viraj moaned loudly as he finally released his load into Purvi, before slowly pushing himself up back onto the couch. Purvi collapsed back onto the floor, thick chunks of cum squirted out of her pussy onto the floor, her anus was still stinging. This was not how she had envisioned her first time to be. The reality was starting to sink in as she felt a tear slowly roll down her cheeks.  

“Are you done?”, Ravi asked out loud as he looked at Viraj grab a bottled drink. Ganesh slowly pushed himself away, his thick cock flopped out of Nila’s asshole with ease.   

“Yeah. Get doggie to clean her up first.”, Viraj laughed.  

Ravi pushed Nila off him roughly, making her fall onto the floor with a loud thud.  

PHAPP!! Viraj slapped Purvi’s ass, grabbing one butt cheek and spreading it open towards Nila.  

“Come here, doggie.”, he whistled at her, watching gleefully as she slowly crawled towards Purvi.  

Purvi was too exhausted to move, curled up on the floor. She watched as Nila moved closer towards her, slowly placing her face close to her thigh. Nila slowly began to lick the drops on cum on her house mate’s thighs. Disgusting, she hated the taste of cum, the bitterness made her nauseated. She cleaned Purvi’s thighs, slowly making her way towards the middle of her legs.  

Viraj continued to push Purvi’s butt cheeks apart, allowing Nila’s tongue to move freely along her butt crack until she reached the entrance of Purvi’s anus.  

“Go on.”, Viraj said softly.  

Purvi clenched as she felt Nila’s tongue gently lap her puckered hole, teasing its way inside. It felt so good, Purvi let herself go as she began to enjoy Nila’s tongue on her. She masterfully worked her way down towards her cum stained pussy, then back up towards her asshole, using her saliva to clean Purvi as best as she can.  

“The floor too.”, Ganesh said, standing beside them watching every move, his hand on the base of his fat cock, stroking the shaft.  

Nila lowered her head to the floor, slowly licking off the rest of Viraj’s cum.  

“Move.”, Ravi appeared on the other side, using his leg to push Nila away. Both Ganesh and Ravi got on their knees, readying themselves as Purvi looked up, her eyes wide in fear.  

---------- 

What seemed like hours passed, Purvi lay sprawled on the floor, her legs spread, hair shriveled and messy. Her heavy breasts heaving and she took heavy breaths, she was worn out, used and abused to the three boys content. Cum was leaking out of all her holes, her thick rubbery nipples bitten and pulled, teeth marks were apparent all around her large dark areolas. Viraj, Ravi and Ganesh had taken multiple turns, sometimes together, fucking her without rest.  

She cried and screamed when Ganesh forced his thick fat cock into her asshole, while Ravi continuously slapped and abused her breasts. Nila could only watch from the sidelines, occasionally asked to lick the cum off Purvi’s body and clean her, preparing her for the following round.  

The boys left in the morning, laughing and patting each other on the back, leaving both the girls alone to pick up the pieces of their shattered lives. Multiple pictures and videos were taken of both of them for their amusement, and as security. Purvi felt like her world had ended, her dreams taken away from her.  

“Come on ...”, Nila grabbed her hand, gently pulling her up. She looked at her house mate’s abused body with sadness. “I’m sorry, Purvi.”, she said softly as she slowly led her into the room.  

“Why did you not tell me … “, Purvi asked her, as she moved towards the bathroom, her body was aching. Everything hurt.  

“I … I couldn’t … you saw … “, Nila’s sentence trailed off into silence.  

“What they did to you? …", Purvi continued, unsure of how to react. What happened to her was pale in comparison to what happened to Nila. Purvi did not know what to say.  

“I am nothing to them. I don … I don’t know what to do anymore, Purvi ….”, Nila broke down, slumping to the floor. “I want to leave this place … I don’t want to be here anymore …", she started crying loudly.  

Purvi knelt down, consoling her, “Did you report them to the dean? …"  

“THE DEAN?!!! THAT BASTARD IS THE SAME AS ALL OF THEM!”, Nila burst out.  

“Why? What did he do? …"  

“He ... after finding out about them … what they did … he … he took the opportunity … he … fucked me …", she cried.  

Purvi was lost for words. What did people like them have left other than the support of those in authority? She did not bring up the security officer, she watched the video. She knew that was not an option. But the dean of the college. The one person who she thought would help her to protect her rights.  

Purvi looked at Nila sadly. Perhaps she was right, perhaps it was time to leave and find another college. She did not know how she would be able to face anyone here anymore, let alone live here after her encounter with dadaji downstairs.  

“Go on, clean yourself. “, Nila choked back her tears, looking at Purvi. “I have morning after pills. I'll leave them for you on the table. “ 

Purvi gave Nila a long hug. Embracing the warmth of each other with their sweaty naked bodies. The heat of the sun was starting to come in through Purvi’s room window, it was a new day. Purvi just wanted to remain indoors, and strategize her next move.  

As they released each other, Nila looked troubled.  

“What is it? … “, Purvi asked, her eyebrow arched.  

“What is what? “, Nila looked away.  

“There is something you aren’t telling me. “ 

“I ... I don’t think they are done with you … “, Nila stammered. 

Purvi lost her footing, falling backwards onto the floor. “Wait. What do you mean?” 

“I heard them … as they were leaving … “, Nila looked at Purvi, their eyes locked. ” I heard that fat fuck saying he wants to take you to their warehouse …" 

“Warehouse?” 

“Yea. It’s in the middle of nowhere. It’s owned by his father. That’s where … that’s where they … “, Nila looked away.  

Purvi understood. Her mind was already racing. She had to leave. But what about Nila. She couldn’t just abandon her here. She would end up becoming the victim again. They would figure out that she was the one that informed her, and God know what they would have had planned. Which now had come to her realization, what would they be planning for her? 

“Nila. Did you hear him say when?”  

“N ... no … but once they like someone … they will come back … “ 

“Fuck … “, Purvi took a deep breath.  

It was the longest shower Purvi ever took. She washed every inch of her body, scrubbed as hard as she could until she felt her skin tearing. Her pussy and anus were swollen and sore. She came out of her bathroom, wrapping her towel around her body and peeked out into the living area. Nila had left a little pill and some water on the table. She could hear the shower running in the room next door. It had been a rough night for her as well.  

Purvi took the pills and took a sip of water before sitting on the couch. Empty drink bottles lay thrown around the hall. The floor was sticky from cum and sweat. The air in the little flat was heavy. The memories came rushing back into her mind. Perhaps if she were to report it to a higher-ranking security officer officer? In a different city? Would that be an option? She doubted it. Her dark skin. Her caste. They wouldn’t care.  

Maybe she should go home, and take Nila with her. She picked up her phone. Looking through her WhatsApp messages. Her sister had sent her a message asking her how she was, a few other college groups were actively chatting, talking about their plans for the semester break. She ignored everyone, slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.  

----------

**End of Part 39.**
[+] 4 users Like B1ryani's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Breaking Purvi - **Ragging, Forced, Humiliation, Rough Sex** - by B1ryani - 02-06-2022, 12:43 PM