Misc. Erotica The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story)
CHAPTER 42 : PART 2 - NUCLEUS ACCUMBENS

"By the way ..." Shilpa's eyes twinkled, "Did you enjoy the roleplay we did?"

Ashish reddens, "Yes..but can we not talk...."

"How much did you enjoy imagining me as Mahesh's wife?" Shilpa teases him. She is rubbing his cock below.

Ashish is embarrassed how turned on he was, "Very much....."

Shilpa caresses his sleepy giant gently, and her lips curl up, "Ahaann...You like it that much, huh?" she can feel the throbbing of his cock.

Ashish ingests the taunting, "Yes, it was hot...but listen, I don't know his wife...I mean no disrespect to you for imagining you as his wife.....We mustn't do that anymore..It is unhealthy....It was just in the heat of the moment....." 

He babbles on and on.

Shilpa watches how guilty he feels for imagining her as Mahesh's wife for the shake of hatred he has for him.

*But my love, I am his wife, and I am trying to prepare you for the moment when you finally learn that truth* She sighs inside.

She tiptoes and punctuates his barrage of apologies with her lips. Her hand hasn't stopped rubbing his dickhead.

After withdrawing her pulpy lips, she whispers in his ears in the most dick raising audio frequency Ashish had ever heard while jerking his cock with her petite hand," You can do the roleplay with me anytime you want... I can be Mahesh's wife for you anytime you want...anywhere you want...*she nibbles his ears* ...anyway you want...*her tongue tickles his earlobe*....You can do anything with his wife....*her voice huskier than ever* ...Any filthy thing you want....ANY...."

She leaves him, edging his cock and squeezing his hung balls, making his boxer wet with precum with a slutty smile on her face.

Ashish is fuming in eros, he wants to bang her hard against the ground right now, but that will destroy her public image forever. He tries to control himself, taking a sharp breath.

Shilpa looks at him with fearful eyes realizing how far she has pushed him *Animal.... He is an animal roaming amongst clueless humans, and he knows it... He has trained to control his savage urges...it is sexy...very sexy...the restraint and subtle gravitas he maintains for my shake*

Shilpa cautiously touches his flinty jaw and gives a quick peck on his lips. She repeats it again and then again like a bird, helping him to calm down. She can inspire lust in him if she wants. She can also inspire love in him whenever she wants and both at once if she chooses to. 

"I want you to do something for me." her voice dripping honey.

"Ok." Ashish is mesmerized by her right now. He kisses her palm.

"I want to put a 'do not disturb sign on your door." Shilpa bats her eyes, mewling softly.

"Hmmm...My girl wants all of me for herself ...I can arrange that." Ashish smiles.

Shilpa's heart skips.

*Did he just call me 'his girl'...oh my god, he did...*

"What? You are glowing ....from inside. .... so beautiful you are...." His pupil dilates, beguiled by her awe-inspiring beauty without realizing the reason for her elation.

"Nothing" Shilpa looks at him from below her eyes-lashes and whines in a baby voice, "I want you to fire your secretary."

Ashish chortles loudly, hugging her, "Ok ....*laughing*... I can tell her to take the rest of the day off...that much I can do."

Shilpa snots, "Is she beautiful?" pretending to be jealous.

"We are beautiful." He smiles, rubbing her cheek, "Anything else?"

"No, that is all for now. You can go now and wait for me. I will come once I am ready. Don't be impatient." She chooses her words carefully.

"Ok, I have tasks for you too." Ashish grins.

Shilpa gulps, looking at that puckish dimple *Oh fuck. I am doomed. The dacoit has returned.*

His hands come below, resuming the roleplay, and holding her lavish round spheres, he completely parts her deep ass crack over her saree. Shilpa hides her face inside his chest in shame.

Ashish delves deep and traces the butt plug. He starts to roll the metal nob inside her asshole, holding her ass cheek firmly.

Shilpa moans in sensation, rubbing her large tits on his chest, and the lustre of her cheeks returns,"ahhhh...ahhhhh.....mpphhh" . His curled up cock is poking her naked deep navel.

He continuously fucking her asshole with the butt plug, and his gravel voice commands, "I want you to go to your Husband's car Mrs Dixit and throw your day slave collar on the front seat." He feels she is squeezing the butt plug, with her anal muscles listening to him.

Ashish snickers, "I want your husband to know that I fucked you in his car." and spanks her hard, making her yelp.

Ashish enjoys the ripple he just created on her ripe bottom and pulls her butt plug out of her asshole but leaves it inside her panty.

"Go" He smacks her ass firmly, giving his order.

Shilpa obeys and turns around, feeling the burning sensation on her butt flesh.

She was walking away from him. Ashish arrests her steps, asking, "It must be awkward walking with the unstuffed metal ass plug inside the panty. Why don't you shove it in."

Shilpa's cheeks flush, and she lies, mumbling, "I can manage."

"You misunderstood Mrs Dixit. It was not a suggestion. I want you to do it in front of me without lifting your dress." he declares sternly.

Shilpa is writhing in humiliation right now. Ashish can see that, and he is enjoying it. He can tell she is not used to this kind of erotic degradation. The beautiful, astute, sophisticated sex-slave infront of him is powerless, knowing how she will look if she attempts to shove it inside her ass. 

Shilpa hesitates but looking at his smouldering eyes, she obeys him, cursing herself inside. Her pussy boils, feeling his eminence. Her hands go below. One parts her butt cheek, and the other tries to shove it back inside her anal star. She struggles and chokes in deep shame, standing in the unladylike pose spreading her legs, her fingers rummaging inside her butt crack. 

She feels so nasty. She loathes herself right now. Her whole body is flushing in utter disgrace, performing this degrading act, something she could not even imagine doing for any man. If her current-self time travels and tells about this ordeal to her one week ago past self, she will laugh at her in disbelief.

Yet here she is and doing it in front of her Dominant lover, creaming her panty under his authoritativeness.

"Look at me ." Ashish heartlessly demands, and his overbearing baritone steers her gaze at him, and her face cracks once she meets his eyes.

"Don't look away. Stay on me and plug your ass ." his voice is coarse while subjugating his slave.

To her utter distress, her pussy is clenching violently inside. Ashish minutely observes all of her inner struggles and outer ones, standing there. Tears roll down her eyes as she degrades herself following his command. 

Her spirit breaks. Her self esteem gets vanquished by her throbbing clit. He drains her emotionally with this simple graceless act that a proud woman like her would never do.

Once she was done shoving it inside, she could not even look at him. She feels so dirty and ashamed. She considers herself fairly intelligent, and she just did what a stupid bimbo slut would do to please her man.

Ashish stays silent, letting her breathe in the purgatory created by her own mind. Her face is trembling with multifarious emotions.

"Now go defile your Marriage with that slave collar. I will be waiting for you." He turns around without even consoling her wounded soul.

He departs the underground parking lot leaving a crushed and severely aroused Shilpa behind.

Shilpa suddenly breathes, really breathes the free air once Ashish is out of her sight. Until now, she was suffocated by his presence. She loves that feeling. She already misses it.

The first stage of her plan is complete. She wanted to put the idea of her being Mahesh's wife in his head through sexual fantasy and also to show him the eroticism of that fantasy by having sex with him inside Mahesh's car. 

Now the second stage of her plan begins. She has divided her plan into 4 stages.

Ashish is sharing the lift with a few people. Every time he closes his damn eyes, he sees those big brown eyes of Shilpa mysteriously smiling at him with the 'promise of glory'. 

When his eyes are open, he sees her reflection in the mirrored lift, whispering into his ears -"I am the ultimate treasure. I am the wife of your enemy." 

His blood is boiling on its own. He is staring at his own reflection in the mirrored walls of the lift. He appears bloodthirsty. Her imaginary whispers are like a lamenting war chant. 

He closes his eyes again and imagines himself picturing as a Viking warrior looting and pillaging some unknown land, drinking the blood of his enemy, ravaging his wife, and giving sacrifices to forgotten pagan gods.

"Fuck", he mutters almost inaudibly.

"Sir, you said something?" The woman nearest to him asks.

"No." His voice is hoarse. He thinks today we get entertained by Marvel movies like Thor, Odin, and Loki on big screens, but brutality and real savagery have been committed in the name of these Gods centuries ago.
He feels like one of those savage Viking warriors thinking about his enemy's wife, and he starts humming to a nordic song in his head.

"Ships on vigor of the waves are skimming
Barren summits to the verdant plains
Each horizon is a new beginning
Rise and reign"

He gets out of the lift, and an employee approaches him, "Sir have you seen the F.I.I. data today? They are pulling the money out of the market at a crazy rate."

Ashish takes the report in his hand. He glances at it and says, "Well, What do you expect? The U.S Govern......."

They talk about the repo rate, but in his mind, Ashish is still singing.

"Far from the fjords and the ice cold currents
Ravens soar over new frontiers
Songs and sagas of a fate determined
Shields and spears"

He meets several other people on his way to his Cabin and purposefully keeps those encounters brief. He sails inside his office and faces his secretary.

"Go home. " Ashish tells Deepti, "You are excused for the day."
"Are you ok, Sir? You look... distant." Deepti enquires while closing her system.

The song was hammering inside his head.

Vows of favor or the thrill of plunder
Pull together for the clan and kin
Clank of hammers and the crash of thunder
Pound within

Deepti sits outside his office room. It is also a waiting room. Ashish Puts a 'Do not Disturb sign outside Deepti's cabin", and on his own office cabin door, he puts a "Meeting in progress' sign after She leaves, just as Shilpa requested him to do.
He cracks his neck as if he is in an imaginary street fight with Mahesh, and the song continues to buzz.

Sails are swaying on the crimson rivers
Blood and glory in the fighting fields
Shields are shattered into splintered timbers
Iron and steel

He finally gets to sit inside his office and waits for Shilpa to arrive. She is taking her time. Ashish closes his eyes, relaxing his body. His mind drifts into the dreamland. He can clearly see Mahesh's head on a spike inside this lucid daydream. His spike. The blood of his enemy is still warm and dripping. Besides that, a woman is howling in ecstasy on all fours taking his name. The woman looks like Shilpa, and he is riding her from behind, forcing her to look at her deceased Husband's uprooted skull.
In the background, the sound still continues:

Fires are rising and the bells are ringing
Glory take us into Odin's halls
Golden glimmer and the sound of singing
Asgard's call
Valhalla calling me To pluck the strings of destiny

The Second phase of Shilpa's plan has begun.

After fixing her get-up inside Ashish's car, Shilpa waited patiently for Deepti to come onto the ground floor of the office building. She has met Deepti once or twice at an office party. 

Shilpa recognizes her instantly. She got inside the lift before Deepti could realize who she was, but once Deepti did and turned around, the door was already closing. Shilpa wanted Deepti to recognize her. Shilpa is here for a purpose, and she wants to be seen by people who know her identity as the wife of Mahesh.

As soon she entered, pushing the glass door as she had expected, several people looked at her with a smile. She is carrying a corporate file in her hand, which she has taken from Ashish's car.
They gather around her. At first, the mood was jolly. Everyone was excited, including Shilpa herself. They laughed while they chatted. 

Shilpa tells them that she was at a birthday party to explain her sheer saree. They showered her with compliments, and Shilpa gladly accepted those with a beaming smile. 

The chitchatting kept rolling for a bit. Eventually, they ask the reason for her visit. Shilpa informs them Mahesh has forgotten this file, and she is here to deliver it. 

One over smart guy sarcastically leaks, "Thank God, Shilpa, you just saved Mahesh today from Sir's wrath."

Shilpa is well aware of who this "Sir' is. She also calls him 'Sir' sometimes for very different reasons. She could not help but feel shy, provoked by her lascivious thoughts.

Also, she knows exactly what he means by that. He is referring to the bullying Ashish is doing to her Husband. 

Shilpa maintains a clueless face with some lustre of blush on her cheek, which is not really in her control. If this guy said that about Mahesh only a week ago in that manner at her face, she would have gouged his eyes with her nails, and Shilpa is not kidding.

Some try to stop him, but other enthusiasts press Shilpa to spill the beans about the subject.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about?" Shilpa sounds confused and keeps a nonplussed countenance.

"You don't know? " "You are kidding, right?" " Noooo...you are lying"..."You really have not heard anything?" "Mahesh does not tell you?"

Shilpa remains oblivious and shrugs," Tell me what?"

One by one, they start to narrate to Shilpa what Ashish has done to Mahesh. Shilpa can recognize their glee underneath the facade of their consoling tones. They offer her the ocean of sympathy, but She can see the laughing sharks cruising in the deep water. 

Shilpa smiles bitterly.*I am far crueller than they are. I just had multiple orgasms inside my Husband's car listening to the very bully who did this to my Husband while taking his hate-filled bully cock inside me. If I tell them that, they will call me a monster.* 

Mahesh- Ashish's friendship was well known, and her Husband took unfair advantage of that. Now it is payback time. 

Indirectly, they tell Shilpa that her Husband is the clown of this department right now, and She no longer is the Queen bee at the office parties. They also indicated that Mahesh is going to lose his job anytime now.

Shilpa curses inside *I can't be the wife of a joker.* This is the very reason why Shilpa agreed to trap Ashish in the first place when Mahesh asked for her help. Shilpa has worked hard to be where she is, and she is never gonna lower her status. (Mentioned in Chapter 5)

One of the newer guys, a very attractive young man whom she has never met before, even starts to flirt with her, as it is kind of established through the recollection of events that Mahesh is a worthless man.

"I like the design of your blouse. It is a work of art." He ogles her naked spine.

The others did not protest, not even the women. An incompetent husband and his gorgeous, easy wife would make the gossiping juicier once Shilpa is gone.

This attractive fella does not know that the potent seed of her lover is guzzling inside Shipa's wrecked pussy right this instant. She is longing to be with him again and only. Her ovaries burn every time she thinks of Ashish.

"You wanna touch it?" Shilpa rakes her teeth on her lower lip.

"Would love to." He is surprised by how easily Shilpa agreed. He raises his hand. He is a very bold man and puts value on his charm.

"But first, you have to kiss my toe," Shilpa smirks while pulling her saree slightly and wiggling her toe.

The guy chuckles flirtatiously, "No problem if that is all it takes...I even vow to worship the ground you walk on," and he was about to bend his knee.

Shilpa makes a sound with the heel of the other stiletto on the ground.

A demure looking woman with glasses on her face holds his arm forcefully. He frows at her annoyingly, and she whispers something in his ears.

He looks at Shilpa with wide eyes and shrugs, "Nah, I just ate lunch.... another time."

The woman beside him glances at Shilpa repulsively. She knew Shilpa was ready to kick him in the face with her 5-inch heel. The airhead does not have a clue that the woman likes him, and she just saved him from becoming a butt of a joke like Mahesh.

*Attagirl !!! Good save !!* Shilpa laughs inside, admiring the woman's hunch.

*Good save, huh?!! You are stupid. You need to address more serious things than schooling fuckboys.* Her inner goddess gives Shilpa a lecture.

The crowd wasn't happy they were hoping to see some sleazy flirtation.

One of Mahesh's colleagues calls him on his own to stage up more drama, "Dude your wife is here......"

If he did not call Mahesh, Shilpa would have. She is glad that he did.

"He said he is coming within 20 minutes." Mahesh's colleague informs.

Shilpa squeezes her nose, "I am gonna go and talk to Ashish, alright?"

"You can't go in !!!", "That is a bad idea." "Nobody is allowed to go in Shilpa." " Can't you see the 'do not disturb sign?" "He is a very serious man..don't provoke him." "He even let his secretary go..must be doing something important."..."Mahesh would lose his job if you disturb him" "Ashish Sir, do not fool around no matter who you are." "Discipline and work ethics ..."

Their advice and warning burn her ears as the blabbering continues.

"Just watch me." Shilpa giggle at them and start walking toward his Cabin. She throws a wink at the gathering just before pushing Deepti's door.

They are expecting that anytime their boss will co  me out dragging the hand of Mahesh's foolish snob wife and announce in front of everyone, 'Your husband is fired.. how dare you to enter my Cabin...' or something like that.

They expect it to happen very soon. One minute passed nothing happened. They wished those cabins were not soundproof. 
Five minutes, 10 minutes ....20 minutes... They could not believe it.

Meanwhile, Mahesh enters the office looking as if someone has shot him in the gut.

"Dude, your wife is inside Sir's Cabin." 

"Oh yeah?" Mahesh wipes the sweat off his brow. *I don't fear anything. I killed a man. I am "THE' man*

"Aren't you gonna go in?" someone mocks him, knowing that would be a death sentence for Mahesh. It is a miracle that Mahesh's wife gets passed that 'do not disturb sign and is still in there.
"They have been there for quite a while now." Someone puts a sleazy idea in everyone's head.

"Yup, and she is looking yummmyy!!!" Someone else remarks.

Mahesh wants to strangle these men, but he can't. Nobody respects him nowadays. They respected him with jealousy in their heart when Ashish was his friend. Now that friendship has turned into a toxic relationship.

"She is wearing a sheer saree bruhh.. you can see things through it...pretty things." a laughing sound.

"Like her navel..it is deep." A more courageous voice.

"You are a lucky man Mahesh ... that sleeveless blouse, bro, it is lit.... that strap on her shoulder is so thin.." another more daring voice.

"What do you think they are doing inside when she looks like that?" someone insinuates.

" He is dashing."
"And he makes fun of you."
"She is beautiful and dressed like a Diva."

"Two plus two, Mahesh ...it is not very hard to guess."

"Don't worry ...I know everything about him...he got a very tiny dick." Mahesh laughs confidently.

"No, he does not." A woman informs, giggling and fidgeting. The women are not actively participating in the mockery of Mahesh but eagerly listening and not doing anything to stop this gang of men despite how misogynistic the ordeal is. 
They all hated Mahesh and the way he treated them, while the Mahesh-Ashish friendship was intact. It was unjust, and they were fed up.

"Someone is looking down when she should look up." A prude guy pinches the woman.

"So Mahesh, he got a big dick, and your wife got a backless blouse."..laughs

"Are not you curious why your 'friend' is not calling you inside? your wife knew you would be here within 20 minutes."

"Do you think she is making sure that you don't lose your job, Mahesh? You know, in a quid pro quo type exchange" ...laughs

Mahesh's phone buzzes. It is Ashish. He has never been this much delighted to hear his bully's voice.

'Two cold drinks, Ashish? and some ice cubes? OK broo..." He is smiling stupidly.

The crowd around him pales as their fantasy gets shattered, and they get scared, thinking if Mahesh-Ashish's friendship gets mended with the intervention of his wife, then Mahesh will not forget how they behaved a while ago.

Mahesh gets out of the office to buy the drinks.

The third phase of Shilpa's plan commences once she steps inside Ashish's office. She did not knock. Knocking was so 4 days ago; now, she is privileged and only knocks on his heart, sometimes on his dick.

"Hi" She smiles at Ashish, who is sitting on his revolving chair and gulps, noticing all of the buttons of his shirt are unbuttoned, a huge distraction.

*You got things to do, woman. You can't be distracted by him* 

"You took your time." Ashish smiles back, and he can see she has done a complete makeup overhaul.

"Yeah, I was doing....." Shilpa was giving excuses pushing her flowy hair back from her face.

Ashish sips from the cup of her captivating face and sighs

*Yup. I love her. I am in love with a married woman, and she is fucking beautiful. Shit !!! *

"And then the elevator opened..." Shilpa was going on with her yada-yada -yada  

Ashish prowls towards her .

Shilpa swallows hard, staring at the lithe and powerful animal approaching her, an edge of his thick lips curled up in a conspiratorial smirk. Words get stuck inside her throat as his broad, hairless, virile chest winks at her from his open shirt.

She heaves hard, gawking at the overwhelmingly sexy Shiloutte of her lover, slowly killing the distance between them, muscles rippling below the surface of his taut skin.

Ashish takes the file away from her clenched fist and throws it away on a couch nearby.

Shilpa gasps, making a startling noise from the back of her throat, her eyelids flapping in tension, in fear. 

He is intimidatingly larger than her, dominating and completely male. Her skittish hand touches the wall of ridged leanness of his flat abdomen.

Timidly but greedily, her hands crawl up, feeling the muscled planes of his toned torso.

*All mine. So sexy, dangerous and all mine.* She could not believe it.

Shilpa smiles at him shyly, exploring his staunch body with her soft hands; her heart is beating faster, and his muscular shoulder is under her fingers now. Shilpa loves that feel, heat radiating from his skin. She squeezes the rigidity nervously as if she is touching a wild animal and anytime it could turn on her.

She was right. One moment she was touching the streamlined muscle and sinew tapering down his well-defined back, and in the next, she founds her back pressed against the nearby wall, her wrists pinned over her head and held by his unshakeable grip.

[Image: 286846890_200w.gif]

Her lover claims her mouth before she has a moment to think and closes her puckered orifice roughly with crushing, commanding lips. His tongue slips inside her mouth, her skin tingles, and her nipples grow to pluckable cherries against the wall of hard toned muscles called chest.

Shilpa kisses him back, forgetting her fears and inhibitions as if she was never shy to begin with. Their breath intermingles, her senses get addicted to how his lips feel on hers, and her thoughts get silenced.
 Shilpa rubs her thighs together in heat, moaning inside his mouth, dwelling with his tongue inside, familiarizing herself with the taste of his saliva. Ashish makes the intense kiss last until her knees give in, and she starts to shake. 

Shilpa's head is reeling; a shy smile unfurls over her joyous face, and she gets greeted by a broad grin from Ashish briefly, but he does not give her any more respite.

His mouth comes down and gets glued on her engorged left nipple for the next few minutes. 

Shilpa moans lewdly as Ashish sucks her puckered nipples over her blouse. Fresh heat arises from her belly to the swell of her opulent tits.

Ashish gives attention to her neglected taunt right pebble, and Shilpa whimpers, rubbing her ass on the wall. She wonders if he is gonna make her cum just from sucking her succulent nipples, he did it before.
Shilpa can not let this continue; her brain is shutting down, and she has plans, plans to secure her future with Ashish. God knows only when her experienced Bull would stop if she lets him continue.

Shilpa helplessly stares at the clock as her plump tit gets devoured by his frantic mouth, and to add heat to her heated misery, his large hand joins the conspiracy of bimbofication engulfing her left breast.
"Oh gooood...ahhh...ufffff..." Shilpa moans in uncontrollable arousal; she is running out of time.

Ashish chuckles from below, suckling her perky nipple,"mmmm...Well...You came late..but the good news is that now you can't go out."

He leaves her boobs, and Shilpa gulps, looking down. He has drenched her blouse with saliva ensuring her stay in his office.

Shilpa beams in joy, knowing her lover does not like when she leaves. Her heart decides to skip a beat at that realization.

Ashish comes up, mauling her tits together with one hand while still pinning both of her hands above her head, "Fun time has started, Mrs. Dixit and much more fun awaits."

Shilpa does not know how to stop him. She only got 13 minutes or so left before Mahesh arrives at the office.

"I... I ... want to cuddle." She mewls hurriedly, pleading with her eyes, timidly looking at his mischievous dominant gaze.

Ashish freezes at the request. Shilpa notices from up close that his lust-filled face gets angry; every muscle of his face rebels, His eyes furious as his hunting gets interrupted. Then she witnesses guilt arising from his core, and finally, he becomes calm.

"Then we cuddle." he concurs, exhaling deeply, clenching his jaw and murdering his lust with self-control. He scoops up her writhing body in his arms cradle.

Shilpa is amazed by how much power she has over him. All those rock-hard muscles of his body could not stand a chance against her.

They get settled on a large couch, embracing each other with Shilpa on top of a half-seated Ashish.

She can feel how aroused he is right now, judging from the enormous hard on laying between the two of them.

Ashish's depraved throbbing cock scolds him *Come on, man !!! Just bend her over, spank her big butt and slap her juicy tits; she will beg you to fuck her. It is a known fucking fact.*

*Shut up* he dismisses the wicked thought and holds Shilpa's face with both of his hands to examine it from up close.

Shilpa closes her eyes and lets him enjoy his coveted view.

"You are beautiful. So gorgeous you are" His voice trembles.

"Thank you." a joyful blush smears her face as she speaks.

Ashish pulls her face closer and gently kisses her lips; he is being careful not to set her ovaries on fire. He has no desire to manipulate her.

Shilpa opens her eyes and gets rewarded by the affection of her lover's eyes.

She smiles bashfully and crawls back inside his chest.

Ashish sighs *She is a squirter and a cuddler...nice woman to fall in love with. I only need a bed and lots of dry towels to make her happy.*

Shilpa peeks at the clock and waits for Ashish's hard on to die beneath her, listening to her favourite music, his heartbeat, the heartbeat of a man in love.

"Did anyone stop you or ask you anything on your way here?" Ashish asks, caressing her blissful face; she appears so happy right now.

Shilpa pinches his nipple lightly, "So you did not hear anything I said earlier?"

Ashish chortles at her annoyance," Sadly, I was just ...well, my world just dis...shit, how to say this... You were looking so beautiful."

*Fuck I am repeating the same sentence over and over for hours now like a dumb moron- You are so beautiful*

Shilpa smiles, listening to his struggles but does not disclose her delight.

Instead, he scolds him feigning anger, "I am not going to repeat."

Ashish kisses her head, "Fair enough. Just tell me if anybody gives you a hard time."

Shilpa gets thrilled in rapture, knowing he wants her to visit him at work often.

She indulges in that fantasy, "What are you gonna tell them if anybody asks?"

Ashish snorts, "Girlfriend is a nice tag." *But not enough. I want more.*

Shilpa rubs her cheek on his chest in euphoria and thinks the same. * I want more, but it is progress*

Then she gets sad, thinking even if Ashish marries her, she would always be called a cheater behind her back inside his office.

Ashish can sense the sudden stiffness in her body and holds her tightly.

Somehow, he understands her inner turmoil for the first time once he realizes everyone saw her marital status when she came here.

Fucking each other's brains out exploring an adultery fantasy is one thing, and facing society is another.

The warmth of her tears wets his bare chest.

"Don't cry, please..please don't cry." He implores.

Shilpa howls inside his chest, her heart yanks in unexplainable sorrow.

Ashish fists her hair and makes her look up gently. His heart sinks, staring at her sad, wailing face, "I will make it right. I promise. "

Shilpa gags while speaking, "You don't even understand ."

"I do understand. The world is big, Shilpa, and I am a skillful man. Have faith in me." Ashish's voice is steady and impassive.

*But first, you need to divorce your worthless Husband to be with me. As long as you are married to another man, I will deliberately make you suffer and even enjoy your misery. I am a selfish man,I told you so.*

That indirect suggestion soothes Shilpa's worried heart, and she stops crying abruptly.

*Bloody bitch !! You again got distracted* her inner self rebukes her.

*I am sick of fooling him. Alright!! I love him so much.* She talks back

*That's why you need to follow the plan to protect yourself from his wrath* her inner goddess reminds her

"Do you like my private office?" Ashish asks to distract her.

"Yes.. it is a lion's den", Shilpa chuckles, sniveling.

Ashish shares his displeasure, "What is with you and lions?"

Shilpa plays with his chiseled chest while speaking, "What do you mean? You don't like lions?"

Ashish nudges her, "No, yesterday you said something like 'A lion never asks. He just takes what he wants.' I am paraphrasing here."(mentioned in Chapter 31,part 1)

Shilpa giggles, "And you said that you are not a lion."

Ashish frowns at her face from above, "Yes. I am not. I don't get this fascination of yours with lions."

Shilpa decides to activate her plan," Mahesh is a lion."

Ashish clenches his jaw, "Is that so ?" *You are lucky we are cuddling* 

Shilpa does not want to be that obvious about her agenda, "Well, I am a Leo...I mean, my zodiac is Leo, so naturally, I love lions."

Ashish laughs loudly, "That makes you naturally love lions?"

Shilpa stares at him angrily, "You don't believe in the zodiac system?"

Ashish is still laughing," I can't believe a smart woman like yourself believes in palm reading. You should check out the Barnum effect ."

Shilpa smirks, "And you should ask your H.R. team to trace the origin of the Meyers-Briggs chart."

Shilpa squints her eyes," Do you even believe in God?"

Ashish declines, 'Nope, I do not. I am an atheist."

Shilpa stares at his face for a few seconds, "That's why you are such a shameless jerk, faithless thug," slapping his arm lightly.

Ashish grins, "Atleast I am free, which explains why you love to worship me."

Shilpa gets up with the help of her elbows on his chest, and her face appears impassive.

She lifts her index finger and touches the side of his skull beside his flat temple, "Here lies the 'Nucleus accumbens'. A tiny little region that rewards you when you believe in God. It does not matter whether you believe in God or not, you are biologically designed to follow a higher power, and your serotonin flow will be less if you don't find any." 

She leans closer to his ears, "We are screwed from the very beginning. There is no escape from Dopamine hit; our fate was sealed longgg time ago. You are not free. You never were."

"Huh? I guess I am more interested in gynecology than whatever 'logy' you just spoke of." Ashish playfully replies while watching Shilpa leaving his body.

"Well, Mahesh listens carefully when I speak something noteworthy, unlike you." Shilpa glances at him over her shoulder while strolling inside his office, examining the contents.

That's how it started. From there, it did not matter what the topic of discussion was; somehow, Shilpa always managed to bring Mahesh's name into it. 

Ashish did not bite at first, but he eventually got annoyed and very angry. Here he dreams about spending his life with this beautiful woman whom he loves, and she can't stop talking about her former Bull, a man Ashish loathes. 

He gets fed up and decides to show Shilpa the man whom she speaks so highly of is a puppet of his. He picks up his phone and orders Mahesh to bring cold drinks. Ashish buttons up his shirt.

Shilpa smiles inside *He took the bait. Nice.* Her blouse has dried already.

10 minutes later, Mahesh arrives with the cold drinks and ice cubes.

"Mahesh !!!" Shilpa gleefully utters his name, "So good to see you." and hugs him.

Mahesh plays along,"Oh Shilpa !!! You are looking stunning as always."

"Sit, sit...you are sweating...Ashish, you should not have asked Mahesh to go out." She pouts. Both couches are far away, placed against two opposite walls of Ashish's large office.

"I guess so," Ashish observes, staying collected. He did not expect Shilpa to be this cordial to Mahesh in front of him.

"Bro, don't mention it..friends don't say sorry to each other." Mahesh smiles at Ashish confidently.* I killed a man today, I fear none* chanting inside.

Ashish wanna burst out in laughter," Yeah, you are right." *Friends, my ass. You are a parasite.*

Mahesh gets up and comes forward. "All good then? Let's shake our hands." *I have killed a man, and I fear none*

Ashish reluctantly offers his hand, and Mahesh squeezes it hard like Indra taught him *Always shake hands like a real man.....*

Ashish does not apply a single ounce of force in return; he never does. He loves to confuse the other party during a handshake; one must not be allowed to know what he is capable of.

Shilpa does not feel what she felt for Mahesh once. The last few days have tested the strength of their Marriage, and it turned out their Marriage was hollow. She is not gonna cling to a lost cause.

She fearfully watches her Husband forcefully grinding her lover's hand, and she gets so angry at that sight. The thought of someone hurting Ashish pains her deeply.

"Let's drink." She claps to punctuate the handshake, and Mahesh goes back to his seat beside Shilpa.

Ashish becomes a third wheel. Mahesh and Shilpa keep laughing while talking to each other, narrating private jokes. They ignore Ashish completely, and Ashish does not put any effort into getting included in their party.

"You remember what Rahul did on that trip?" Mahesh asks, grunting.

Shilpa slaps his arm and giggles, "Oh god...It was so funny !!!"

Ashish has never been this angry in his life. An hour ago, He and Shilpa were considering the idea of Marriage by calling it a permanent membership, and now she is flirting with Mahesh.

Ashish looks outside through the tinted glass of the window. He recalls showing Mahesh a picture of Shilpa in a see-through camisole while boasting and instantly regretted it. 

*But time has changed. Extreme situations call for extreme measures. I need to end this once and for all. I am going to permanently damage Mahesh's image in front of Shilpa, and She is going to learn what will happen if she plays with my heart.*

Shilpa stares at Ashish from the corner of her eyes. Sadness engulfs her seeing her lover's brooding face.

Ashish notices now Mahesh and Shilpa are whispering to each other.

While speaking to Shilpa in a hushed voice, Mahesh maintains a smiling face, "You just exposed us by walking inside our office. Now it is just a matter of time for someone to tell Ashish who you are."

Shilpa quietly answers, "Ashish made me. I had no choice. He forced me to come here. "

Mahesh inhales sharply, "And you could not find any excuse?."

Shilpa demurely responds, "No. I told you he is a sadistic brute. What are your other plans? Tell me. I can help you to execute those quickly."

Shilpa is well aware that Ashish can not send Mahesh to jail alone; Shilpa is a co-conspirator, and Mahesh will drag her along with him. Even if Ashish just fires Mahesh, he will still be a threat with his secret plans, which she wants to know.

Ashish intervenes with steel in his voice,' Mahesh, I need to discuss something important with Shilpa. leave us."

Mahesh does not hesitate to leave, if he disobeys, Ashish is gonna start yelling, and Shilpa's identity will get exposed if their colleagues get mixed up.

But going outside of Ashish's Cabin was equally painful.

His wretched colleagues start to taunt him again.

"Sir, made you serve drinks and send you out again?"

"Guess they are taking a break."

"Must be exhausted from the workout they were doing."

They were relentless and shameless.

Mahesh has no answer to this torture. He is badly trapped.

He lies, "No, Ashish just wants an important document."

"That's the lie he told you?"

"You must be very naive to fall for such an excuse*

Shilpa's plan is simple.

1. Establish the idea inside Ashish's head that she is Mahesh's wife through a roleplay by having sex inside Mahesh's car.
  2. Trap Mahesh by showing her face inside the office, putting him into a time constraint.
  3. Flirting with Mahesh in front of Ashish to re-establish her Husband's trust in her by giving him more priority over Ashish. So that Mahesh lets her know his secret plans to ruin Ashish.
  4. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
The objective of her plans is also simple: Once Ashish catches her in the future, all her actions will indicate that she was actively sabotaging Mahesh by taking Ashish's side.

But it is a four-stage plan, and the fourth stage is the most vital. She can't confess or get caught by Ashish before completing the fourth stage.

The trouble is that as much as we love to blame that we are trapped inside a routined life and from waking up to going to bed is guided by the clock is a wrong worldview. 

We don't live in a Newtonian deterministic causal world modeled after the clock; we live in an uncertain model. 

Shilpa thought if A happens, then B would happen, and eventually, C would occur. The causal deterministic model doesn't work in predicting the future because of too many feedback loops, positive and negative.

"Do you like the saree you are wearing?" Ashish asks Shilpa very calmly.

His self-composed stature unsettles Shilpa, she can't read him, but something is wrong.*Did I push him too far?*

She laughs nervously, "Don't worry about Mahesh. I was just being nice to him."

"Do you like the saree set or not?" Ashish is intimidatingly placid.

"Don't be angry...I was just fooling around." A cold shiver runs down her spine, and not a sexually arousing one.

"The reason I am asking is cause I promised you that I would not ruin a dress you like .' Ashish reminds her. (mentioned in Chapter 41)

Shilpa flips her hair in sheer tension and musters her courage, "Yes, you are not allowed to ruin this set. I love it."

"Good. You will do it yourself." Ashish menacingly states.

"No, I am not going to." Shilpa's voice trembles in fear.

"You will." Ashish declares confidently and walks upto her.

Her beautiful face is pale, and she is fearfully looking at him.

Shilpa flinches in dread as he touches her face while sitting beside her.

Shilpa suspects that she is gonna get physically beaten by Ashish. *Did I fall in love with a woman beater?*

He pulls her closer inside his arm. She isn't relaxed. Her muscles are stiff. He feels her palpitating heartbeat.

Ashish makes her look at his face holding her nape, "I will not hit you if that's what you are afraid of. You misunderstood. You are way too precious to me than you realize."

Shilpa desperately searches in his eyes for any clue about what is about to come. It came in the form of a kiss. At first, she was hesitant but eventually gave in to his persistent lips as his thumb was throbbing at the hollow of her neck, rubbing up and down while he pulsed warmth inside her tentative mucus depths.

Her lover's skillful tongue expertly stokes the warm cavern of her mouth, eliciting a whimper from her, no longer she can ignore the jolts inside her needy pussy, nor she can control her violent heartbeat. 

His hand traverses along her belly and overcomes the constrict of her saree, sliding in, delving deep inside her panty while his tongue makes love to her mouth above.

"offffff..." Shilpa's eyes open in sudden shock once she feels the coldness of the ice cubes he just smuggled inside her panty. As per Ashish's instruction, Mahesh brought those ice cubes and the cold drinks.

His sparkling eyes are laughing at her, and he has pulled his hand out after leaving the ice cubes inside her panty.

Shilpa tries to break the kiss once she feels Ashish is filling up her bra with ice cubes, but Ashish tightly holds her nape in place while exploring her mouth fervently.

He was quick with the ice cubes and quicker to call Mahesh once he was done.

"Come inside Mahesh at once and bring the file you are working on.Hurry." He cuts the phone.

*I can't not let Mahesh know that I love Shilpa. Love is a weakness, and a cunning vermin like Mahesh will use it against me. I can't romance with her in front of him.*

Ashish rubs Shilpa's quivering lips and reminds her, "What did I tell you, Mrs.Dixit? If there is a whore in you, I am gonna fuck the whore out of you and make you my whore."(quote from Chapter 41)

Shilpa looks at him helplessly, her mind shattered, conjuring up a thousand possible scenarios, and each one of those is equally hot with Mahesh in it. This was not part of Shilpa's plan; she did not expect this.

*Stop Ashish. don't push Mahesh this far.* her inner self warns her, but Shilpa's tongue does not form a single word except some incoherent noises while squirming on the couch.

" Excuse my mansplaining ,Mrs.Dixit but the longer you struggle, the more severe the pain becomes. Nothing burns like the cold. I know you like pain, but be careful. After a certain time, those ice cubes are gonna damage your tissues, and your pretty tits will be scarred, and so does your beautiful married pussy. My advice- start ripping your clothes." Ashish mocks her.

After locking Deepti's room from inside to prevent anyone from coming inside, Mahesh enters Ashish's room, rushing with a file in his hand. He is glad to be invited in again; the tauntings from his colleagues were unbearable. As long as he stays here, his workmates would think everything is normal; Three old friends are having a get-together.

After grabbing a chair, Mahesh puts down the file on the tea table between them. Ashish engages in a phony conversation with Mahesh feigning his interest in what Mahesh is currently working on.

Mahesh is taking peeks at Shilpa from time to time, and Ashish is completely ignoring her. Mahesh suspects something unusual going on with his wife. She is looking down at the floor, covering her face and making fists.

"Oh gawddddd"Shilpa screams, ripping the blouse after a while and frantically pulling the bra from her breasts. 5-to 6 ice cubes drop on the floor, stunning Mahesh.

Shilpa cries out," please help." looking at Ashish, her vulva is in pain. It is getting numb.

(CONTINUED IN NEXT PAGE)
[+] 1 user Likes Devilmaycry's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:24 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:37 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 21-08-2019, 11:49 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:01 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:13 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 12:18 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 22-08-2019, 12:38 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 02:53 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 03:46 PM
RE: The Hunt - by akshatha - 22-08-2019, 05:47 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:35 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 07:50 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Tarun_Vjv - 22-08-2019, 09:17 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 22-08-2019, 10:12 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 01:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:29 AM
RE: The Hunt - by daredevil5456 - 18-08-2022, 05:26 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 03:39 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 07:34 AM
RE: The Hunt - by xossipyenjoy - 23-08-2019, 10:19 AM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 23-08-2019, 11:37 AM
RE: The Hunt - by AB-the Unicorn - 23-08-2019, 03:52 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Antichrist12 - 23-08-2019, 08:45 PM
RE: The Hunt - by Devilmaycry - 25-08-2019, 03:47 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 26-08-2019, 06:56 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 31-08-2019, 04:33 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 03-09-2019, 04:27 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 08-09-2019, 06:06 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 10-09-2019, 07:56 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 13-09-2019, 11:02 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 14-09-2019, 10:42 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Biral - 23-09-2019, 05:34 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 10-12-2019, 10:58 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by Doom - 16-12-2019, 01:46 AM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 30-12-2019, 10:26 PM
RE: The Hunt (A Wife's adultery story) - by playboy131 - 17-01-2020, 02:29 PM
RE: The Hunt - (A Wife's Adultery Love Story) - by Devilmaycry - 01-06-2022, 05:37 PM