Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM)
varsha came back and told her mom, there is no towel mom, this time she didnt tease me, that is how varsha usually is she teases me and i her normally, but she cares for me when she feels i might need help, so she looked at aunt for a solution, Aunt said 'i think everything is put for washing, its ok you give your shawl use that as towel', 'haa fine!, here take it', i felt strange using her shawl to dry myself but i was shivering due to cold so i took it, it didnt absorb water at all i was still wet its like drying with first time towel, i never liked it, so i kept my face frowning, Aunt saw it and asked what happened, 'its not drying aunty', 'haa it will be like that do it with force, varsha help him why are you simply standing!', i got shocked hearing this even varsha too, i knew i should have kept quiet but i got irritated and it slipped, even for varsha these things are not new, whenever our family gathers she will be assigned job to bath our younger cousins, they are 7, 8 years old, and since varsha is their big sister she used to take care of them, but since i am her age i think she felt shy,'Aunty no need i will do it', 'Psst, varsha he is shivering help him first', for aunt i dont even think she sees it as a problem, varsha is my cousin, and we both are small children to her so she didnt think its a big deal, hearing her mom the second time varsha said 'give it here' and pulled the shawl and came closer, i was shivering and from morning none of my reasons worked, maybe because of that i didnt protest, she started wiping she was wiping my upper for sometime, she was hesitant to go near my penis, even i was afraid of that, i thought it will be very embarrassing, then after sometime she came down and fastly she wiped one on this time and one on another on my penis and then went to my thighs and legs suddenly, i think there was a mutual sigh of relief that it didnt go that bad, she then turned me around and wiped my back,when she is doing that i looked down i saw my penis shaking bouncing in all directions as she is wiping me with good amount of force and my body is continously moving my penis is too, this has been a problem throughout today, i never really thought about it when dressed, but now i am naked i could how much my penis kept moving especially in situations like bathing, i thought she would  have seen this too when wiping my face turned red, maybe she might not have even noticed it but i was very aware of my body and it didnt help my concerns she did my bum just like other areas she even got inside my ass cheeks little bit, it made me embarrassed again, i didnt twitch this time i didnt want her to how uncomfortable i felt, she knew i am very embarrassed being naked atleast i wanted this to appear normal, after that she said'ok! done' and nodded with a responsible face, i also nodded, 'Mom! its done!', Aunty came closer 'ok! good! finally, it took near an hour to bath you' she laughed, next time you should not cause this much trouble ok? she said in a stern voice, hearing this varsha started laughing to herself and her caring attitude went away, i got afraid when she said this but i didnt wanna argue now so i didnt say anything, ok go and get dressed and she patted on my bum two times and i went inside to dress
[+] 3 users Like ron1234's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 12-05-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by wraith - 14-05-2022, 12:58 AM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 16-05-2022, 04:11 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 18-05-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by wraith - 22-05-2022, 09:27 AM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by busyx99 - 24-05-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 26-05-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 01-06-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 01-06-2022, 01:32 PM