Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM)
she went and started washing clothes while i started bathing, i poured water over my body it was cold, it was raining the whole night, i could feel the cold breezes all over my bare body, i started shivering lightly, i took some dry shikakai applied on head and poured water over it, even after sometime i didnt see any foam, i asked aunty 'no foam is coming is that ok?', 'ahh... its fine' she said and came closer, 'where is shikakai', i applied it on hair aunty, 'you applied it dry','haa...yes', she asked 'what yes?' i looked confused she smiled and said first you should mix with water!, she mixed it and gave it to me and she stood near me this time,while applying some of it went into my eyes, it started burning, 'ahh... it went inside my eyes aunty, it is burning', wait!wait! she said and washed my eyes with water, burning subsided but still i couldnt open my eyes, she took shikakai from me, i will bath you, you just stand simply for sometime, creating all sorts of trouble. I said Aunty its fine it wont happen again and searched for shikakai with my hands as i couldnt open my eyes. she saw me searching for shikakai blindly and laughed and slapped my ass with force and said shut up! and stand still or i will punish you here only. She said it in cheerful tone so i understood she is not angry just wanted to help me, but still it was a good hit on my ass i even moved slightly, it made me embarrassed even more so i stayed silent for some time, and she started bathing me, i wasnt convinced anyway so i again asked 'I know now Aunty i will do it', you wont ever keep quiet do you?, while saying she stopped for some time, suddenly she pinched my ass, this time she did it very hard, i shouted 'Ahh.....', now keep quiet, she hadnt punished me before this is the first time, so it felt weird and embarrassing and uncomfortable, after this i didnt say anything, i dont think she would let me bath myself after this. It was still paining from the pinching, so i rubbed my butt with my hands, i kept doing it for some time, she asked is it still paining, it was manageable so i hesitated, then leave your bum alone, i still kept doing it, 'still paining?', she asked with a shock and moved my hand away, and she rubbed my ass with her hand hard for 5 to 10 times, 'now is it fine?', by this time all pain is gone anyway, 'Yes aunty!', 'okay good!', wait here i will just go and soak the remaining clothes and come.

suddenly i heard someone laughing loudly Hahahaaha!! Hahahaha!!, the voice was familiar it took me few seconds to recognize it was varsha!!!, i completely forgot about her till now. i used to wake up early, she used to wake up late, she started taunting me, shame!shame!puppy shame! shame!shame!puppy shame!......, i couldnt even see her i still cant open my eyes, i couldnt get a full sense of what is happening, to be naked infront of aunt is itself very embarrassing but atleast she is a elder person but varsha is nearly same as my age, i was very embarrassed,i wouldnt even let her be in room when i am changing dress, i would have ask her to go away,sometimes when she is lazy she would say 'i am just minding my work, what am i doing to you', 'it doesnt matter go out' i would say little irritatedly, so she got the gist, whenever i came from bath, she would automatically say 'ok ok i am going out wait',i was very embarrassed now, i could hear her voice approaching closer she continued shame!shame! puppy shame!, i got angry 'shut up!, go away', she started splashing water on my body from tub, i thought she is near so i said' dont do that' and tried to hit her, she said 'i am not there' and she splashed water on my back, i turned and tried to hit her again, Aunt in the background said' dont play like this he might fall', i couldnt see her so i got frustrated 'if i catch you you are dead!!', 'oh! is it?', she splashed water with hose pipe now on my bum, i turned and tried to find her, meanwhile i could hear aunt coming closer, 'i said you not to play' she said in a angry voice and varsha shouted 'ahh! mom... it is paining' i thin she pinched her, 'go inside!',she hit her this time i could hear the sound, varsha frowned while slightly crying'Mom!!!', and she went away, 'come ragul', she took me and washed my hair, after applying water i could open my eyes with all the shikakai washed away, i could see varsha sat on the chair, i was a little afraid as i had no idea how to navigate the situation, she saw me open my eyes and said one more time shame!shame!puppy shame! and she smiled, i just stood there responseless with a little anger, she started asking aunt 'how did you make him agree mom, he wont even let me stay in his room even though he will wear tshirt towel everything, he will be like varshaaaa! get out', she said in a funny monstrous voice. Aunt smiled, 'psst shut up!, it took me this long to calm him somewhat, you keep quiet, if you waant ask your father later', i got angry she is saying it, 'Aunty dont say it to her!!', 'ok ok i wont say anything', she looked confused for sometime and left it didnt show much interest, then she asked 'Mom! will you make him take oil bath weekly', she asked with a wicked smile and turned towards me, i was a little afraid and looked at my aunt and varsha simultaneously with suspicion, varsha after 1 or 2 second started laughing, 'look at him, he is so afraid, poor boy', she said in a sympatheti tone, i hit her with my hand 'you dont have anything else to do?', 'not right now' she said with a laugh, 'Aunty please make her keep quiet', 'varsha you go inside and wash the utensils go', she said, 'mom just now i woke up i will do later i will stay silent ok?', she might have been tired or she didnt want to miss the things happening here she didnt go i dont know, she didnt tease me much after that, but she could resist occasionally looking at me now and then, meanwhile aunt applied soap to my body, she washed me throughly even my penis and bum, varsha looked surprised when aunt casually washed my penis she knows it is normal for my aunt, but she knows i am too shy for that so she looked at my face for my reaction, i still twitched and tried to move away as soon as possible i was a bit tensed in all this, she finally finished bathing and went to wash clothes and asked varsha to get me towel from inside
[+] 3 users Like ron1234's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 12-05-2022, 02:52 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by wraith - 14-05-2022, 12:58 AM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 16-05-2022, 04:11 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 18-05-2022, 04:50 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by wraith - 22-05-2022, 09:27 AM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by busyx99 - 24-05-2022, 06:56 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 26-05-2022, 06:22 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 01-06-2022, 01:30 PM
RE: Staying at my Aunt's House(CFNM) - by ron1234 - 01-06-2022, 01:32 PM