Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
"Yeah, I know your lifestyle," Ricky said sarcastically. Then he gave Jen a hard look. "It IS my business! And if you're pregnant with my baby, don't think I'm going to disappear! I won't! This isn't going to be like last time Jen!"

Jen stared at Ricky. She was speechless. It had been such a good day. How did it get so bad so fast?

The waitress finally arrived. She looked harried (the bar was unusually business for a Saturday afternoon before college football season - after all, it wasn't like there was any reason to watch the Mets this year). Ricky ordered a beer. Jen ordered a Cosmo. She desperately needed a drink.

"Should you be drinking alcohol?" Ricky asked.

"Ricky I'm not freaking pregnant, okay?" she said irritably. When the drinks came she gulped down the Cosmo. Ricky did the same with his beer.

"I'll get us another round," Ricky said, not wanting to wait for the waitress to get around to them again. Also, things were tense, maybe they needed a moment to themselves.

As Ricky tried to get the bartender's attention, Jen frowned into her empty martini glass. What was she doing here? This was getting too heavy. She should get up and go home, right now.

But the fact was, she didn't want to go. She wanted to be with Ricky. He was so big and strong. She felt safe with him. And she liked him. She really did. He was basic, kind of like Scott. But more serious. Ricky had depth. And he was a freaking American Hero!

She felt her wetness (and it wasn't just from his cumming inside her before). God she wanted him. Again. She looked at her watch. She frowned. She didn't have time. She promised Mike she'd be home by 6. That annoyed her. Then she felt guilty for being annoyed.

Jen wanted everything. She wanted fucked by Ricky, and she wanted the security of her loyal, devoted husband. She knew she was selfish. But all her life she'd gotten away with it because of her pretty looks. Especially since meeting Mike. He gave her everything. He loved her, he was devoted to her, he worshipped her even. Jen loved that feeling. It made her feel secure. Safe. As safe as being with Ricky, his powerful arms around her? Jen shrugged inside. That was a stupid question. It was 2 different things.

Jen heard voices behind her. "I remember you," the voice said. "Jen right?"

Jen looked up. It was Mac and Hank, the Marines she met before. "Yeah, right," she said. She offered her hand. "Mac and Hank right?"

"I'm Mac and he's Hank," Mac corrected her with a good-natured chuckle.

"Oh right sorry," Jen said with an embarrassed smile.

"No worries," Hank said. "Ricky here?"

"Yeah he's up at the bar, getting refills," Jen said.

"Really busy today," Mac observed.

"Definitely," Jen said.

Mac and Hank's eyes drifted to Jen's bust. To her breasts. Before when she met them she wasn't wearing a bra. She'd taken it off, because Ricky liked her braless. Then, her nipples had been on display. It wasn't as bad now. But Jen sensed her nipples were hard from thinking about Ricky. She didn't look down of course, but she sensed her little titties were on display for these 2 Marines.

Mac and Hank were clearly checking her out. They tried to be subtle but it was pretty obvious. Jen felt a little lightheaded. She loved male attention, and her body was already worked up being with Ricky all day. Also she loved flirting, and couldn't help herself. It was in her DNA.

Jen leaned back and arched her back a little. It gave the 2 men a better view. She was subtle about it though. She couldn't let on she knew they were checking her out. That would ruin the flirt. And Mac and Hank were both handsome. Two hunky Marines. It was a major ego boost they were checking her out.

Hank's eyes drifted to Jen's legs. She was showing a lot of leg in the white short shorts. She knew she had good legs. All her life she'd worn tiny shorts and skirts to draw attention to her legs and away from her small breasts.

"Nice ah, nice sneakers," Hank sputtered awkwardly, looking at her black Converse high tops.

"Aren't they cute?" Jen said with a school girlish giggle. She flexed her long shapely leg towards Hank, pointing her toe like a ballerina at him. The tip of her toe was barely an inch away from his crotch. Hank looked at Jen. She was smiling at him. Mischievously? Invitingly? God she was so beautiful. Hank found himself breathing harder.

Suddenly, Jen felt a large, powerful presence to the side. She looked over. It was Ricky. He looked furious.

"What the fuck is going on?!" Ricky growled angrily. "Hank are you hitting on my girl?!"

"What? Ricky, no," Hank said, putting his hands out as if in surrender.

"Hold on bro, calm down," Mac said, holding his hand out to Ricky's chest.

"Ricky nothing happened," Jen said, trying to defuse the situation. "We were just talking."

But Ricky was too furious to be consoled. He was sick of being dicked around by Jen. Getting treated like her boy toy, seeing her only when she wanted, being dismissed when she didn't. Just like last time! He wasn't going to put up with this shit again! Ricky wasn't a bottom like Mike. He wasn't going to be wrapped around Jen's finger. And he wasn't going to play her fucking games! He saw her! She was flirting with Hank! Right there in front of him! He was so pissed! Ricky couldn't hit Jen. He would never hit a girl. So, unlucky for Hank, he was the target of Ricky's fury.

It was a fair fight. Hank was ready, Ricky didn't cold cock him. But Hank had no chance. Two powerful blows from Ricky and he was out, unconscious on the floor.

Mac leaped to his friend's aid, jumping Ricky. Bouncers leaped on Ricky too. Jen screamed and cried as the men fought. Ricky held his own though, even though he was outnumbered 4 to 1.

Jen heard security officer sirens. She was relieved to hear them, because the security officer would stop the fight. But she was worried Ricky might get thrown into jail. He was the one who started the fight. What would happen to his career?

Suddenly a tall lanky man pulled Ricky from the brawl. He was stronger than he looked as he was able to tear Ricky away from the other men. Jen recognized him. It was Goose!

"Ricky you've got to get out of here!" Goose screamed, looking worriedly at the door. Any moment the security officer would burst in. "Jen get Ricky out of here!" Goose said looking at Jen. He pointed in the direction away from the door. "There, that way, the service door!"

Jen grabbed Ricky's arm. "Ricky come on!" she yelled, tugging him towards the service door. Ricky seemed to come to his senses. There were 5 men on the floor, Mac, Hank and the 3 bouncers. They were all bloody. Ricky felt regretful, ashamed. He saw Hank stirring. Thank god for that. With his training and experience, Ricky could easily kill with his bare hands. But Hank looked okay.

"Come on Ricky!" Jen said again, trying to pull him to the door.

"Go ahead and go Ricky," Hank said tiredly, his face covered with blood. "God man, what the fuck is wrong with you?"

"I'm sorry," Ricky said looking stunned, like he didn't know what came over him. Hank shook his head. Kind of late for apologies.

"Ricky we HAVE to GO!" Jen yelled, the security officer sirens even closer now. Finally Ricky began moving. With another regretful look at the men on the floor, he let Jen lead him out the service door.

About 15 minutes later, in the cab, Jen held Ricky's hand and looked worriedly at him. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Hank looked okay."

Ricky shook his head. He wasn't okay. "I'm fucked," he said. "I punched another officer. Two." Both Hank and Mac were Captains, the same rank as Ricky.

"You think they'll tell the security officer anything?"

"Probably not," Ricky said. They wouldn't tell Marine authorities either. That was the code. Marines don't rat on Marines.

"So you'll be okay," Jen said, relief in her voice.

"Jen I got in a fucking fight with other Marines!" Ricky angrily yelled. He was mad at himself and, yeah, he was mad at Jen too.

Jen knew it was her fault. With a guilty look on her face, she said, "I guess I shouldn't have flirted with Hank."

"No you shouldn't have!" Ricky said angrily. "You flirt like that, bad things happen Jen. I'm not like Mike, okay?"

"It was only a second," Jen said meekly.

"That's all it takes!" Ricky yelled.

"Okay, okay, I'm sorry," Jen said, rubbing his arm. Wanting to calm him down, she squeezed his hand and said "Can I tell you something?"

"What?"

"I don't want you to get the wrong idea. I don't want you fighting," Jen said, tenderly touching his right eye and cheek, and his lips. They were bruised and starting to swell from the punches to his face. "But, it's kind of flattering you got in a fight over me."

Ricky finally smiled. It was the perfect thing to say, exactly what he wanted to hear. "I'll always fight for you Jen," he promised. "I'll always protect you."

Jen smiled back. "Does this hurt?" she asked gingerly rubbing his bruised lip again with her fingertip.

"Not too much."

"Not too much for this?" Jen whispered, gently pressing her soft lips against his.

"No, not for that," Ricky whispered back. He pulled her into his arms and they kissed as the cab drove to the loft apartment.

Cheating and Rivals Part 65

"We're here," the taxi driver said when they arrived at the loft apartment. He was a friendly, grandfatherly type. As Ricky and Jen pulled away from each other (they'd been kissing), he gave the couple an indulgent smile. He was a romantic and had been married for 47 years before his wife passed away last year. It was nice to see 2 young people so much in love, and gosh, what a pretty girl. Well, good for him, lucky guy!

Jen looked at her watch. It was 630. Ugh. She was late for her date with Mike. But Ricky was still feeling bad about the fight. She couldn't leave him alone.

"Come up," she whispered, tuggin at his arm.

"You're sure?" Ricky whispered back, knowing she and Mike had plans tonight. "What about Mike?"

"I'll handle Mike," Jen whispered. She gave the taxi driver a thankful smile, then after Ricky paid, they went into her building.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:45 PM