Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
I am just thinking on how i can pay money, as i even have my cards in that wallet. So i cant even withdraw from atm as well and i am not even sure, whether i have kept any money at my home as well. I am also not that close to anyone in my area as well, so that someone can lend money to me. I thought of calling Ritika itself to see whether i can get my wallet from Rocky. So i called her, but without letting her know anything i just said

"Rithika, i think i lost my wallet. Can you search in your place once if i misplaced it in your house. I have no money to pay to my driver as well now".
And she told that she just cleaned the house after i left and she didnt see anything.
"Atlast, after some hesitation i told can you check with rocky once if he seen anything while dropping me, like if i dropped anything in the route" and she kept my call in speaker and asked to Rocky and i could hear his voice clearly. He just said
"No, i didnt see anything. and asked whats the problem"
and she said that i dont have money to pay for the taxi. And that bastard has just shouted saying that,
"With the kind of looks and the sexy figure, even driver wont mind to drive her free if she asks him nicely" and he laughed and Ritika has disconnected the call immediately. I was burning with fumes on him on how he behaved with me and how is talking about me now.

And with perfect timing, the driver took a turn to petrol bunk to fill and asked me can i give some amount of the fare to fill diesel and i dont know what to say. i was just silent and not able to look at him. He asked me again and than as i have no option i said to him that i dont have money with me right now. He looked oddly at me, but filled diesel with his own money and after coming out of the bunk, he asked me that should he have to stop at any ATM near by to withdraw money and i was silent again. This time he shouted on me saying are you deaf of what. I freaked out with that and just responded that i lost my wallet and i realised that just now and i lost my card as well as even they are in the wallet. Next he asked can you pay after reaching your house and than i have tears rolling in my eyes. As i dont know whether i can pay even after reaching the house as well or not.

So he just stopped the car at a side and asked me that how am i going to pay the money to him. i just sat there in silence. And than he told me call my Ashique to come and pay the money an i said that i cant do that as well. Than he started to shout again saying
"What do you think, is this a free service to drop everyone. I need money right now, if not the consequence is going to be serious"
And people started to look inside the car and i felt very ashamed with that and told him that
"please dont shout. i'll pay you tomorrow once the bank opens". He told me how i can trust you, what if you abscond after i drop you. I told him,
"its just 1000rs. why will i run for such a small amount". But he is not ready to accept what i said and started to argue. At the end i have asked him only to tell what i should do to trust me. With this statement he just laughed at me and i didnt like the way he looked and laughed at me.

Now the genie came out of the box and told,
"ok i will take the money from you tomorrow but on one condition". I have asked him what. He took his time looking at me from top to bottom which made me pretty uncomfortable and than he said
"Show me your boobs and i will press than for a minute naked hand to skin touch and than you can pay your money tomorrow. If not i can drive the car to security officer station and you can stay there for a night for cheating me. Option is yours". i was just stunned to hear this and shouted at him,
"what do you think about me a randi? to do all these things". And he very calmly replied,
"see we both know you are not a sati savitri. You just slept with your boyfriend when your husband is out of town, So now dont act". I was like who told you that i slept with him and he said
"looking at your appearance everyone in the taxi stand has discussed the same thing. And now tell me are you going to do it or not, dont waste time."

Now i started to beg him and he is not ready to get convinced at all and i dont want to go to station right now because they will ask me to pay for sure and along with that they will call my husband and my family and if that happens, i will loose my freedom and i can never go out again without my husband and i dont want that. i just thinking on what to do, but the driver is loosing patience. So with no other options i have started to bargain with him saying that
"I can show you my boobs but you cant press them."
"He was like no chance"
"I said ok you can press the boobs, but i wont open my blouse. You have to do it from the top itself"
He is not ready to get convinced at all and after a lot of to and fro discussion we came to a decision that i am going to shoe him my boobs to him for a minute and he is not going to touch it and atlast he got convinced and asked me to open the blouse. I told him to take the car to less crowded place than i will open it. Again he started showing tantrums that this is evening time and traffic will be like this very where and he has to travel very long to get a place like that. And i told him,
"Only if you take me to such a place i will open, if not than no."
"Ok. but if i take to an isolate place it costs more diesel and you have to pay for that as well tomorrow"
"I said fine"
"But right now i have to pay for the gas first, so if i am going to take you there. Than i am going to press your boobs as well" and he laughed

I am literally getting frustrated to bargain that to on my body with a stranger. I got so irritated that i told him,
"Ok i will do it here only. I wont let you touch me at all".

I looked at the surroundings to see if anyone is looking inside the car or not and pulling all my strength to get ready for the inevitable.
[+] 1 user Likes writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 31-05-2022, 01:46 PM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM