Misc. Erotica Some Lines should be never crossed
When i am about to go out ,Rocky told Ritika, even he has to go out to get some cigarettes and said he will drop me near the bus stop and started to follow me. I have no option other than to go with him as i cant say anything in front of her. We both got into the lift and i told bye to her and as the lift door closed Rocky has pulled me towards him and started to kiss me and  press my boobs. My struggle was nothing in front of his strength and my struggle has just made the things worst, my pallu dropped and to keep it there he stepped on my pallu and because of that my saree came down dangerously close to my pussy. My sleeveless blouse has given him more access to my boobs and even after the orgasm which Rocky has given me in the kitchen, i am still horny. And this made things more worse for me as i am struggling to get free from him, but i am not crying actually. I always felt being from a homely and orthodox family, i thought i would die if someone misbehaves with me i my life and here this guy is getting ready to fuck me and i am not even crying and this surprised me a lot. When finally the lift stopped at the ground floor it took around some 2 min from the 14 floor and in this 2 minutes he almost fucked me. And as the door opened there is an old man is front of it and his eyes were roaming all across my body and only than i have realised my position.

[Image: Nirhua-forcefully-kissed-Anjana-Singh.jpg]

My Pallu was on the floor, my saree at hip is almost close to my pussy and i think he can even see my public hair. My blouse was pulled down from the left side below my shoulder and this is showing lot of cleavage to him and even my bra was visible to him because of this. My face is full of sweat and my lips are very red because of his kissing and i looked like a properly fucked girl with a messy hair. So i immediately covered my self with pallu and even before i adjust anything, there are more people started to come to lift and i dont have any other option other than getting out the lift and Rocky was laughing looking at my sorry state and i scolded him to stop laughing and this has happened only because of you. No one other than my husband has seen me like this and now you made me do it in public. I was very angry at him and started to scold him for misbehaving with me and slapped and just than the old man came to us and said that this is all fine darling in this age, so dont scold him. And an old person like me very rarely gets a chance to look at a beauty like you, So i should thank you for that or to him i think and he winked at us. After hearing all these things i am dying of shame there itself and as if its not enough, he is saying us that we have to kiss and make up as if we are couple. at least thats what he is thinking of us.

[Image: 87257509.jpg?v=3]

Rocky is not going to loose this opportunity and kissed me there itself in front of the apartments and the old and i didnt get time to react and he thanked the old man for the idea. I was just under the shock and from there he exposed my navel, so that everyone can see it and kept his hand at my hip as if i am his girlfriend and took me to the nearest taxi stand. I have tried to get rid of him and it didnt work and he started to talk with taxi drivers and i have no option other than to act as his girlfriend as i dont want to create any scene as this is still in front of Ritika's flats and she might know about this and she will kill me for sure.

So with no option left i have to give the address to driver and the price got finalised and just when i am about to get into the cab, he kissed me again full mouth to mouth with tongue in front of the driver while he is looking at us and left me after a minute nad looked at the driver and winked at him and said its tough to leave your madam that easily and slapped my ass in front of him again. And i am not able to do anything as i am acting as his girlfriend here. At last i got into the cab and when driver started the cab, Rocky told him wait again and put his head into the window and kissed me again and pressed my boobs now in front of him and told loudly that i am going to miss your mangoes until i see you again. And as if thats not enough he ended the statement with, i hope your husbands goes on a trip again soon so that i can get you again all to myself and this time i dont want to share you with my roommate. I was literally stunned that he cooked up all the story and told this infront of the driver and than whispered in my ears "this is for slapping me bitch" and he pressed my boobs again and told the driver to leave.

And now i started to cry, because never in my life i have been humiliated this much and thankfully driver has not talked anything which made me control my self after sometime. And because of the traffic the vehicle is going on a slow pace and it might take at least 1 and half hour more to reach my place. When i looked at him after a long time by pulling my guts. He was looking at me from the rear view mirror and he was staring at my boobs and hips and only than i have realised my appearance which was completely out of decency after the lift escapade. And i am giving him a free show of my cleavage because of the continuous boob press from rocky, he pulled down my blouse as much as he can and my saree is anyway at danger zone at the hip. So, i have immediately covered myself properly and stared at him angrily and he just laughed at me in a naughty way. And i have to survive him for atleast an hour before reaching my place and just than i have realised while adjusting my blouse that rocky has got my wallet has well which i kept in my blouse when he was molesting me. That bastard has really took that slap seriously. Now i have no money and i have to pay him at the end and i dont know what to do.
[+] 2 users Like writerschoice24's post
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by bobby - 02-05-2020, 01:54 AM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by writerschoice24 - 28-05-2022, 02:32 PM
RE: Some Lines should be never crossed - by Mampi - 30-09-2023, 01:19 PM