Adultery Cheating and Rivals by xleglover-COMPLETED
Cheating and Rivals Pt. 53-55

Cheating and Rivals Part 53

Frank finally came after fucking Jen hard for over 30 minutes. Once again Jen marveled at his stamina. Also, at that moment, she felt incredible feelings for him. Frank had made her cum twice and they were both incredible orgasms. It was natural and inevitable for any girl to have such strong feelings for a man who gave her such immense pleasure and satisfaction.

Jen and Frank cuddled together. With their bodies still joined as one, they hugged and tenderly kissed. But Jen knew it was dangerous to let Frank stay inside her. He always came a lot. What if the condom broke, or he got soft and it slipped off?

The condom was her only protection because she wasn't using a sponge. She had a plan. She wanted to conceive a baby with Mike over the Christmas holidays.

Yes, that would change things. Mostly Broadway. But that was a ridiculous idea anyway, right? Mike wanted a baby. She did too, as long as it was Mike's.

How would Frank fit, if she was pregnant? She didn't know. She didn't want to end things with Frank. But his hold on her scared her. Like what she did last night. What, was Frank going to make her fuck every man from her past? Jen knew she'd do it too, if Frank said so. And she'd get off on it, being his sub ... his slut. That's what scared her. She enjoyed it too much. So cooling it with Frank was probably a good thing. For a while, to let the dust settle, let her head clear.

It's not like Jen had a detailed plan. As with most of her life, she was going on instinct. Mike wanted a baby. So did she. She needed to slow things with Frank. So another baby. Maybe now was the time.

But Jen worried maybe Mike wasn't able to have children. In their 10+ years together, as with most couples, they'd often had unprotected sex, many times around when she was ovulating. He'd never gotten her pregnant. True, people weren't rabbits. But combined with that test ... it worried her. Because she did want another baby. And she wanted it to be Mike's.

So to increase their chances she needed her husband super-hot. He always came more that way. There was last night and this morning. And they would do it again later tonight. Mike would be really hot after watching Frank fuck her; he would cum a lot inside her. This might be the best Christmas ever. A new baby! Of course, getting fucked really good by Frank was a nice side benefit.

"Come on baby," Jen said to Frank with a soft voice, gently pushing up on his chest. Frank got the message and pulled out. Jen reached down and held the base of the condom so it wouldn't slide off as he pulled out. She looked between her legs. The condom was full of Frank's sperm. She breathed a sigh of relief as she saw no rips in the thin sheath.

Jen looked over at the chair and was startled to see Mike wasn't there. Where was he? She remembered he stepped out. He didn't come back?

"I better go," Jen said wiggling from underneath Frank. She quickly dressed. Jen got more alarmed when she found their rental car gone. Mike left without her! Hugh drove her home. At her urging, the bodyguard got to her parent's house in record time.

The house was quiet. Jen checked on Anna. Their baby was sound asleep. Then she went into her bedroom. Mike wasn't there.

Jen silently crept into Emma's room. She tugged her sister awake. "Where's Mike?" she whispered.

"I don't know," Emma said groggily, still half asleep. "Allie's here."

"Allie?" Jen said confused. "Why? Is something wrong?"

Emma shook her head, still only half awake. She didn't know why. "It's so crowded here," she said. "I told her to sleep at my house. Maybe Mike drove her."

"I'll drive you over," Vick offered. He was awake now and looking Jen up and down.

Jen realized in her haste to get home she hadn't brushed her hair or even put her bra back on. She probably looked freshly fucked. The last she wanted was to be alone with her creepy brother-in-law.

"No, that's okay. You should stay here," Jen sputtered. She ran downstairs and grabbed her mom's car keys. She quickly drove to Emma's house. She felt dread at what she might find there.

The sense of dread got worse when she arrived at Emma's house and saw their rental car parked in the driveway. Mike WAS here. With Allie.

Jen got out of the car and hesitantly approached the door. She tried it. The door was unlocked. She went inside.

The house was silent. Jen saw mostly empty bottles of scotch and vodka on the table. Along with glasses. Two glasses.

Then Jen saw something else. Her hand went to her mouth and tears formed in her eyes.

She saw clothes scattered on the floor. Mike's pants. And Allie's bra.

Jen's head snapped over to the bedroom door. It was cracked open. She couldn't see inside but she heard the sounds of sleeping. Someone was snoring slightly. She recognized it. It was Mike.

Jen felt her world caving in. She felt her heart breaking. With tears welling up in her eyes, she bolted from the house. She jumped into the car and slammed the door. Then she started crying uncontrollably.

Somehow Mike wasn't hungover when he woke up. He was disoriented though. For a moment he didn't know where he was.

Then he remembered. His head snapped to the side. Allie was there, still sleeping.

Fuck.

Mike bolted from the bed. "Allie," he said pushing her shoulder. As Allie woke up, Mike hurriedly grabbed his clothes and dressed.

When Mike returned to the bedroom Allie was sitting up with the blanket pulled to her chin. "Can you get me water?" she asked weakly. Apparently, unlike Mike, she was hung over.

Mike hurriedly got Allie a glass of ice water and 2 advils. She smiled gratefully as she took the medicine and gulped the entire glass.

"This never happened," Mike said to Allie.

"Nothing did happen," Allie said with a shrug. "We got drunk and sucked face. You don't think Jen's done that a million times?"

"We did more than suck face," Mike pointed out.

"We didn't fuck," Allie said. She added sarcastically "So your virtue's still intact Mike."

"Aren't you worried about Jen?" he asked. "Don't you feel guilty?"

"Yes I feel guilty," Allie admitted sounding regretful. "Yeah we fucked up. But we were drunk. Jen'll understand that. She's done worse."

"Allie, how can you be so ... uncaring?" Mike asked, not understanding her. "I cheated on Jen."

"You didn't cheat," Allie said irritably. "God Mike. The whole point of us being together was to give Jen space to spend more time with Frank. You get it now? I keep you busy so Jen can be with Frank. The only thing I did wrong was not tell Jen first. I should've texted her, 'Hey Jen, Mike's gonna eat me out and I'm gonna jerk him off, okay?' Jen would've texted back, 'Okay. That's good cause I wanna fuck Frank again. Tell Mike to pick up milk on the say home.' So don't worry Mike. You didn't cheat."

Mike stared at Allie. He asked "Why are you so angry?"

"I'm angry because Jen has you!" Allie yelled. "She treats you like shit! But you love her, you worship her, no matter what she does. My husband's divorcing me. See the difference? Get it now? So sorry Mike if I'm not too worried about last night."

Allie pressed the palms of her hands against her temples, as if trying to make the pounding in her head go away. In a more normal voice she said "Also I feel like shit."

Allie knew she had to pick up DJ from Jen's parent's house later. That wouldn't be fun. Oh well. Jen would scream at her. Hate her for a while. Then she'd forgive her. They were best friends. They always forgave each other.

"Are you going to be okay?" Mike said looking concerned.

"Don't feel sorry for me bubble boy," Allie said with one of her mocking, superior laughs from college. "Go home. Don't worry. Jen's not going to dump you over this."

Mike stared at Allie for long moments. Finally he stood up. He said "Jen doesn't treat me like shit Allie." Allie looked at Mike put didn't say anything. After a moment Mike turned and left.

Mike hesitantly entered the house. The house was quiet. He went upstairs to their bedroom. Jen was inside, packing.

Seeing him, she said "We have to get going." Her voice was unemotional.

"Where's Anna?" Mike asked.

"She went to the mall with Emma and Ray," Jen said, barely looking at Mike as she continued to pack. Then she added "And DJ." They were silent for long moments. DJ. Allie's son. He slept here while Allie slept ...

Mike saw Frank's diamond necklace on the dresser. Frank's new diamond tennis bracelet was there too. "You decided to keep it?" he asked.

Jen looked like she didn't know what he was talking about. Then she remembered. "We didn't get a chance to talk about it," she said. She picked up the necklace and tennis bracelet and uncaringly tossed them into the suitcase.

Mike saw the ring box on the dresser too. Did Jen let Frank pierce her clit after he left? Was his diamond in her clit now, as if claiming possession of another part of her body, her most intimate part?

Jen caught Mike's eye as he stared at the box. They stared at each other for a moment. Then Jen flipped the ring box into the suitcase, as uncaringly as Frank's necklace and tennis bracelet.

"Where'd you sleep last night?" Jen said, her voice still carrying no emotion.

"Emma's," Mike said truthfully. He wasn't going to lie. "I drove Allie there. Darren gave her divorce papers."

Jen nodded slowly, processing that. After a moment she asked "So what happened?" Her voice was still unemotional.

"We got drunk," Mike said. "We -."

Jen abruptly jerked up her hand, interrupting him. "It's okay to lie Mike," she said, her unemotional façade collapsing. Her eyes filled with tears. Her pretty face was covered in pain. "I'd rather you lie to me," she said with a quivering voice. "Tell me nothing happened," she said as tears rolled down her cheeks. "I'll believe you. We'll go home and never talk about it again." Her lips were quivering. It seemed her whole body was quivering, like she was about to lose it.
Like, Comment and Give Rating.
Like Reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cheating and Rivals by xleglover - by Ramesh_Rocky - 25-12-2018, 05:31 PM